Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    Quote Originally Posted by stmotorsports View Post
    has anyone ever figured out if there was an oem lsd option in the newer b/k-series style rt4wd rear diff? I think it has been established that it was an option for the d-series rear but I havent heard anything like this for the b/k. If there is one available I will definitely be looking to pick one up
    Nope, they all have that horrible dual pump actuated open rear dif, which is hopeless. Less hopeless though then the B series CRV 4wd system.

Member Array
    Car:
    Subaru Tai-berty
    is this project going down ?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    lots of different ones
    i'm still working on mine :shrug:

Member Array
    Car:
    1985 ford laser
    Any progress?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EH9
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexc86 View Post
    Any progress?
    Nah. not yet, not making enough money to do anything to my car. Trying to plan a wedding as well ( Rather be spending the $ on my car TBH!) so nothing yet but I have been in contact with Mike Stafford from Stafford Fabrication in California who fabricates bolt in engine conversion mounts for CR-V B20 and 4WD trans into EG Civic
    Cool thing is he deals with a workshop here in Aus so it's real easy to get them.
    So when the time is right I can do more and as soon as I do OZHONDA will be the first to know.
    - Also need to get my trailing arms shortened, still waiting on a reply from a friend who has shortened his for dimensions.
    - I have a Civic 4x4 wagovan rear subframe lined up as well, might use this instead of the factory subframe to mount the rear diff.
    I'll get back to Ya'll.
    Thanks.
    Take care.
    If someone says it can't be done, Don't be discouraged.Do it just to prove them wrong

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EH9
    Hey all. I've decided to pull the pin on this project. My situation has changed dramatically and it has forced me to end the dream, luckily I'm not yet beyond the point of no return. I've sold the shuttle subframe I had, but I'm trying to get rid of the fuel tank and trailing arms. They are going to be put on Ebay very soon. If anyone is interested in these parts, you can PM me and we'll discuss it.
    Sorry for disappointing anyone, and flaming is welcome!

P.S. I have a 4x4 Shuttle spare parts source on the Gold coast if anyone is thinking of doing this conversion. I know they still have a trans and driveshaft and other stuff as well.
    If someone says it can't be done, Don't be discouraged.Do it just to prove them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by emanuera View Post
    Hey all. I've decided to pull the pin on this project. My situation has changed dramatically and it has forced me to end the dream, luckily I'm not yet beyond the point of no return. I've sold the shuttle subframe I had, but I'm trying to get rid of the fuel tank and trailing arms. They are going to be put on Ebay very soon. If anyone is interested in these parts, you can PM me and we'll discuss it.
    Sorry for disappointing anyone, and flaming is welcome!

P.S. I have a 4x4 Shuttle spare parts source on the Gold coast if anyone is thinking of doing this conversion. I know they still have a trans and driveshaft and other stuff as well.
    Is it an INTRAC shuttle? I'd be interested in the LSD if it is.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EH9
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Sp33~ View Post
    Is it an INTRAC shuttle? I'd be interested in the LSD if it is.
    Sorry for not replying. Sh*t's been f$%king hectic! I'll find out for you if it's an INTRAC shuttle, thats a good question. Due to the recession, I've lost my house and we're in with the inlaws, so I need to be realistic about what I can keep and what I can't. I'm just managing to hold on to my car. After begging my wife, I'm still allowed to keep my B20, but thats it.
    Depressed as F*&K !!!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM EG Built B16a2 Turbo
    man that doesnt sound good at all. I'm so glad it hasnt effected me to bad. Lost 100 thou on a block i just sold but considering its not to bad.

I'm new to this topic and i read through it all bit by bit this arvo and only to come to your sad ending which has also left me a little empty inside.

I've always wanted to 4wd my EG, ive completed everything i possibly can on my car and in a couple years when i have some more time in my life i will be doing this build.

So sad man, i hope things work out for ya.
    Fastfwd Photoshoot cover pic Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by emanuera View Post
    Sorry for not replying. Sh*t's been f$%king hectic! I'll find out for you if it's an INTRAC shuttle, thats a good question. Due to the recession, I've lost my house and we're in with the inlaws, so I need to be realistic about what I can keep and what I can't. I'm just managing to hold on to my car. After begging my wife, I'm still allowed to keep my B20, but thats it.
    Depressed as F*&K !!!!!
    Hope things work out for you.