Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Integra Type-R

Integra Type-R registry

The registry has been around since 08/08/08. Both previous and past Integra Type-R owners can register their caR's and have a little place to add pictures, comments, buld lists, etc. With over 850 caRs on the registry now, it is fun to surf the listings and see all the beautiful and "interesting" R's out there. It's fun to see and share a common intrest with so many Honda enthusiasts around the globe. The listings are based on the interior badge number found on all integra type-r's with the exception of the JDM 96-spec, non Rx JDM 98-spec, and DC5 ITRs. Those are still listed, but listed in order by year, then listed date. With the badge number, there is no need to use a VIN or any registration type of info in this registry. That should make ITR owners happy due to the obvious safety concerns.

The second part of the registry's website is the information side of things. I have a large collection of Type-R sales brochures, accessory catalogs, press information kits, and some other odds and ends such as Mugen catalogs. I have also been working directly with Honda of Australia, and Honda/Acura of America and been getting some help with some facts and recently gained the ability to figure out missing badge numbers for 1997 and 1998 American ITR's. If you have a 1997 or 1998 I'll just need your VIN. Apparently for 1998's, if the VIN serial number (last 5-digits) is over 04113, then it isn't on the list. The list doesn't go higher than that. That only encompasses a small portion of '98s. All of these things are located on the "Links" page and are categorized accordingly. I have also put together some pages to compare the differences between the ITR's in different markets. Please take a look and feel free to ask me any questions.

Integra Type R Registry Listings <-----Search starts within the dropdown box
    Integra Type R Specs, Information, & Comparisons
    Add your ITR to the registry using the form here

v------------------original post-----------------------------v

Hey guys, I've been working on a side-project for a few weeks now and just getting peoples input and opinions. One of the guys on Honda-tech said that I would possibly get some good input from you guys here at Ozhonda. I've built a registry based on the fact that most markets have the interior badge (build number) that is unique to the individual caR. That fact excludes JDM of course. For them I just encourage the owners to make their listing unique by adding photos and comments (which everyone can do).

Anyways, I have an AUDM page and would like to invite the "R" owners to list their caRs in the registry as well as the opportunity to show off their caR and tell the world a little about it. Please check it out and let me know what you think.

I manually put the site together and maintain it manually, so there are no user options other than to submit your car to be listed and to let me know through email about customizing and updating your page. There will never be forums, or any kind of classifieds as to not take traffic from communities like Honda-tech, team-integra, itr-dc2, ozhonda, etc.

Ozhonda admin, please let me know if there is a better forum page to post this on. I just figured the Type-R owners would be in the Integra forum and that this would be of intrest.

http://www.integratyper.org

Thanks,
    Matt

^------------------original post-----------------------------^
    Last edited by Tyrant_007; 11-08-2011 at 09:17 AM. Reason: Update information in original post
    USDM 2001 Acura Integra Type-R #01-0201
    Integra Type R Registry - Add your caR

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 CXI
    i will be submitting soon........need to check my badge number

You know you want too... Array
    Car:
    DC2R + VT750c2
    you might want to put this on CLUBITR.COM.AU also

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2r
    why don't make a type r registry for australian's only.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra Type-R
    Quote Originally Posted by IEVAQ8 View Post
    i will be submitting soon........need to check my badge number
    Thanks! Just hit up the form and you'll get listed.

Quote Originally Posted by votek View Post
    why don't make a type r registry for australian's only.
    I figured instead of just making one for each market, I'd throw them all together and make a one-stop-shop...so to speak. Some people are intrigued by the subtle differences between the different R's and seeing the different badging methods, different colors, front ends, drivers sides, as well as the different mods and pictures of each and every car are just plain awesome to see. Also tracking the amount of un-modded vs. modded cars as well as mileage is just some cool things to peruse when one is bored.

Quote Originally Posted by Zilli View Post
    you might want to put this on CLUBITR.COM.AU also
    I will, thanks! I'm just touching on one at a time so that I don't get inundated with changes and answering questions...I'm touching the US/canada, Western Europe, and Australia at the same time

Thanks for the quick responses!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra Type-R
    Well, there are now enough AUDM listings that there aren't anymore "example" listings. Hit up the site if you want listed on the Registry. I'd like to see some pictures of Australian R's too. Still don't have any yet. Thanks to those of you that are listed.
    Take care,
    Matt

hmm.

while in good intentions , this would be an ideal heads up for potential thieves on this and other forums.

Really take care in what you post on the internet guys n girls !! !

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra Type-R
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    hmm.

while in good intentions , this would be an ideal heads up for potential thieves on this and other forums.

Really take care in what you post on the internet guys n girls !! !

I understand where you are coming from. This would be true if I posted VIN's, street addresses, names, license plates, etc. This registry includes nothing that will link a car to an owner or location. There is one field "location" that let's you enter your State, Province, or Country. "Australia" seems a little broad to make anyone worry. The badge number is completely unique. If you try to get a replacement from Honda, they will give you a blank plate as they don't have a method of tracking them. So no worries.

yup yup ~ for type R owners here , try and leave out as much info about you , your cars location and any other info as possible. Its very easy for anyone to link you to your car and its location so dont help them (thieves) out !

best of luck with the project.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra Type-R
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    yup yup ~ for type R owners here , try and leave out as much info about you , your cars location and any other info as possible. Its very easy for anyone to link you to your car and its location so dont help them (thieves) out !

best of luck with the project.
    Thanks man!

I have some USDM/CDM cars without their state. In that case they usually just put USA or Canada. Most of the Euro submissions have their city listed, but I won't put that on the site. All of the AUDM cars so far are just listed as Australia.

Also i see that most people that register here on ozhonda have their car and location listed below their login name. Same goes for almost any forum. Just another example of what bennjamin is talking about...

Stupid theives! Why can't we Honda owners stop worrying about our caRs!?!

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra Type-R
    Anyone know if there is a list somewhere of the differences in the AUDM R's compared to other markets? Another side project of mine is to have a side-by-side comparison of the AUDM, USDM/CDM, UKDM, EDM, and JDM R's and their differences. I want to list anything I can from Engine specs to the more obvious physical differences as well as things like the years available, what colors, and other differences in the markets.

Thanks for any help.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra Type-R
    Does anyone have or know where I can get some scanned images of a brochure that the dealerships used to hand out? I've found some brochures on Honda of Australia's website. I'm sure there are more than what they have listed as far as official spec sheets and what-not. If anyone has such brochures from other markets I'd like to see them too. I'm working on another side project and am trying to collect as much "official" info as I can.

I found DC2 stuff here
    I found DC5 stuff here

Thanks,
    Matt