Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic EG8

can the eg hatch front bumper fit on a sedan?

hey guys can the eg hatch front bumper fit on a sedan?

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC2
    hey mate, try running a search first

been covered numerous times. u'll need to change the fenders, bonnet, head lights and corner lights to make it all fit nicely. i think possibly even the radiator support? im not 100% sure.. i was thinking of doing this too a while back wen i had my sedan but i dont think its worth the effort...

Member Array
    Car:
    b&w eh, blurple ek
    Long story short, How picky are you, if you fit it on it won't line up with the guards around the wheel arch (it'll be short under the indicator) otherwise it'll line up. If you want to do it properly, you'll have to cut up some hatch guards and join front half onto the back half of the sedan as they are different length. You have to use the front half of the hatch as the sedan and hatch indicators are different. The headlights are the same, the rad support is the same and the bonnet can stay unless you want to be really annal about it and replace the whole thing
    Life is like a box of chocolates
    It doesn't last as long for fat people

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic EG8
    damn sounds like a lotta work and a lotta $$ might give it a pass and just respray my old bumper thanks for ur help guys!

Member Array
    Car:
    1992 Del Sol
    if damaged new bumper for 80$

Member Array
    Car:
    jspec civic 1992
    i fitted eg hatch bar on my eg8 sedan its pretty good...

Member Array
    Car:
    93 CRX del sol
    so are the lights different aswell?

Member Array
    Car:
    EG9
    Yes, The corner lamps are Grady.
    This is where I sound like one of the guys that told me it wasn't worth it and I was like "naaaah man it'll be sick" lol

Fit the hatch bar only, run it for a good 6 months and then do the full change if you still like it.
    I think the hatch bar is more aggressive but in my opinion they make the front of the sedan too busy looking or even a little nose heavy. Sedan corner lamps are longer, the bar design looks more slender and seems to carry into the 4 door shape betterHard to explain until one day you look at it and get what I mean. Mabye sedans always look like that haha Ive ran the hatch bar for a long time. I'd change it back in a heart beat if it didn't mean painting the front again.

In saying all that if you need any tips for the conversion I'll help where possible
    Cheers, Phil
    Last edited by PGB; 28-10-2012 at 01:40 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    93 CRX del sol
    thanks heaps, ive always thought of gettin the front bar just for the spotlights..

cheers for the info, rep given