Thread: Insurance

Banned Array
    Car:
    EKB20 > EGB18C

Insurance

Hey guys,

Does comprehensive insurance cover CTP also? or i gotta get the seperatly?

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyG View Post
    Hey guys,

Does comprehensive insurance cover CTP also? or i gotta get the seperatly?

Cheers
    You're after a greenslip...that's CTP...and Yes you gotta get it seperatly to your Comprehensive Coverage, why this is only in Sydney...I have no idea

Give aami/nrma a call for the CTP, and give Just Car Insurance a call to qte ur ride.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    You have to get CTP separately in other states too. The difference is in states like VIC, it is part of your rego.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

You know you want too... Array
    Car:
    DC2R + VT750c2
    ^ NSW is the only remaining deregulated state... in every other state the CTP is part of the rego, and you may or may not have a choice of who you'd like your insurer to be, but only one payment... whereas in NSW you have the responsibility or organising a CTP yourself, as well as a Pink Slip if required, and then to pay your registration.

Compulsory Third Party Personal Injury Insurance (CTP) covers you as the driver at fault in an accident, for injuries sustained by any third party, ie. passenger in your car, or other cars, pedestrians, cyclists etc. Depending on the insurer, you as the driver at fault will also be covered for specific scheduled high level injuries

Comprehensive Motor Vehicle Insurance covers damage to your car, others cars, and any general property which could be damaged in an accident that is your fault.
    - not removed by choice! - waiting for the next update to the saga
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/profile...=ignore&u=6316

Member Array
    Car:
    your mum
    since the ctp is seperate in nsw, i was watching the force the other day and some poor guy got booked by the cops and he didnt have rego, so he got a fine for not having rego + since no rego another fine for no insurance.
    just a question out of curiousity, in other states would they get double fined like this, or just a single no rego fine which may cost more?

You know you want too... Array
    Car:
    DC2R + VT750c2
    dunno... i wathced that as well... if you dont pay your fines you get your rego cancelled... simple as that....
    - not removed by choice! - waiting for the next update to the saga
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/profile...=ignore&u=6316