Maybe use baby recaro seat so don't have to worry about the anchor point
    Team Agentz

Options Motorsports

My Accord Euro: [ENDUT]

My Odyssey: [BRUANG]

MY GARAGE SALE

Quote Originally Posted by Atjo View Post
    Maybe use baby recaro seat so don't have to worry about the anchor point
    AS....... tbh, i'm not using the anchor point as well.......

Member Array
    Car:
    06 TC'd RB1
    Aus, I think you better anchor the baby seat mate, better to be safe. Atjo's Recaros were designed not to have the anchoring point, but yours were. Just using the 3 point belt may not be safe for yours.

knew u will jump in.... the belt on child seat is not long enough.......
    Last edited by AusAccord; 29-04-2010 at 09:47 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 TC'd RB1
    Is that the problem? I send you the solution... Anchoring strap extender, I got 2 which I have no need for since my kids are now sitting forward facing.

Quote Originally Posted by evolution View Post
    Is that the problem? I send you the solution... Anchoring strap extender, I got 2 which I have no need for since my kids are now sitting forward facing.
    selling?

Member Array
    Car:
    06 TC'd RB1
    No Mr Economical........ give you

shi...... its a public forum don't let everyone know who am i.... haha.... tks anyway

So assuming you have two baby seats (side by side) in the front row can you still slide the single end seat forward to allow access to the third row seats? Does the entire seat move when you put it forward or only the single seat? I have seen reviews of the Odyssey that say to get access to the third row seat you have to unhook the baby seat from the anchor point first??? This seems like it would be an absolute pain in the butt & I can't imagine anyone doing that on a regular basis???

Member Array
    Car:
    06 TC'd RB1
    Answers below

Quote Originally Posted by Belinda View Post
    So assuming you have two baby seats (side by side) in the front row can you still slide the single end seat forward to allow access to the third row seats? Yes

Does the entire seat move when you put it forward or only the single seat? Single seat

I have seen reviews of the Odyssey that say to get access to the third row seat you have to unhook the baby seat from the anchor point first??? This seems like it would be an absolute pain in the butt & I can't imagine anyone doing that on a regular basis??? ???? No you don't
    Old man that drives slow cars