Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Member Array
    Car:
    '11 FD1
    Quote Originally Posted by moro95 View Post
    hey man, do you have any other photos of the tail lights? looking at getting the same ones
    Where you located? If NSW, I can't help you, I don't want another FD with them tailights! ahha I'll upload sometime when I get the chance.

In the mean time, replaced interior fabric seats, with FD2 black leather interior + door trims.

And like Jprak, I added DRLs, the ones for the Mugen RR front lip

I'm never gonna stop..

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic VTI 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkChu View Post
    Where you located? If NSW, I can't help you, I don't want another FD with them tailights! ahha I'll upload sometime when I get the chance.
    hahah nah located in WA! what are they like in daylight? they look pretty good in the photos but wanna be sure before i commit to them

Member Array
    Car:
    '11 FD1
    Quote Originally Posted by moro95 View Post
    hahah nah located in WA! what are they like in daylight? they look pretty good in the photos but wanna be sure before i commit to them
    ahahha , I kid. I was afraid of the possiblity of it not performing well during the daylight, but the tailights themselves are "smoked" so it does help I suppose.

I have to add, it also ISN'T plug and play, FAR FAR from it, definitely need someone who knows what they are doing to install it.

Here's a quick shot, Yes I need to debadge , to complete the look