Seat heater replacement on cl9

Hey guys, new to the forum so my apologies if I haven't posted correctly.
    I'm sure alot of you are familiar with the seat heater failing on the cl9 euro. I've done my diagnosis and traced the fault in the heater element.
    Now I'm looking to buy a used but functionimg element and fit it to the seat.
    Does anybody know the steps needed to pull apart the seat and Remove the leather seat trim? Can I just remove the base from the frame and unclip the leather or is it a bit harder than that?
    Cheers boys

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    I think it's a little more complicated than that.

Might have to go to a auto upholstery place.

On a side not. Have you checked out how much a replacement seat is from a wrecker? Might be worthwhile just replace the seat itself.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Cheers for the feedback fredoops.
    I was fortunate enough to come a across a seat in good condition under 50,000kms for $100. Replaced the seat and problem fixed. I might rip my old seat apart and see how I go stripping the leather.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Member Array
    Car:
    94 & 06 Accord
    Have a look at this page

https://joshsworld.com/cars/acura-tl-seat-heater-fix/

It looks like the leather comes off easily once you manage to undo all the anchor points. It can't be much different from this.. and if it is, pls let us know!
    Current: 2006 i-CTDi Tourer 1994 VTI Accord Wagon