Page 1544 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 54410441444149415341541154215431544154515461547155415941644 ... LastLast
Results 18,517 to 18,528 of 21004
    Member Array
    Car:
    Not a Honda
    haha sadly no manuals on the r20's as well. americans get the k24 on their si's lol

Member Array
    Car:
    '11 FD1

Very nice jprak!

Member Array
    Car:
    Bagged FD Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkChu View Post

Very nice jprak!
    thanks, didnt wash the car. lip on the BBS are dirty....front end...obviously been molested...chyea.. XD

Member Array
    Car:
    FD Civic Modulo
    Quote Originally Posted by curtis265 View Post
    R20. Either way it's better than the k20zpoo which wasn't good for anything except a swap

and yes they haev crap resale value. shopping carts aren't worth much. the optional extras are worth jack shit all.

didn't you just spend a shitload anyway on all the oem options o.0
    Yeah, spent a bucketload on mods. Like $5500 or something like that with 3.2K taken up by bodykit.

Not specifically looking for another Civic but looking to upsize to a people mover/van for work. Didn't want a van van, but something versatile like an MPV where you can use it as a van on weekdays and car to do other things on the weekends. So far I've looked at Nissan Elgrand (bit too dear), Toyota Estima (JDM Tarago V6) and brand new Honda Odyssey base model. Honda Odyssey is more attractive than the others but smaller.

But back to that trade in thing. I came back to the dealer again today with my brother's car instead to see how it would fare out (waste some time). Told them it was my missus car, so they had a good look at it and gave me $9,800 for a stock 2009 Corolla Ascent hatch with 47,000KM... and all this time I thought Honda Civic would fare out with better resale than a bland white Corolla. :O

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by stevo1210 View Post
    Yeah, spent a bucketload on mods. Like $5500 or something like that with 3.2K taken up by bodykit.

Not specifically looking for another Civic but looking to upsize to a people mover/van for work. Didn't want a van van, but something versatile like an MPV where you can use it as a van on weekdays and car to do other things on the weekends. So far I've looked at Nissan Elgrand (bit too dear), Toyota Estima (JDM Tarago V6) and brand new Honda Odyssey base model. Honda Odyssey is more attractive than the others but smaller.

But back to that trade in thing. I came back to the dealer again today with my brother's car instead to see how it would fare out (waste some time). Told them it was my missus car, so they had a good look at it and gave me $9,800 for a stock 2009 Corolla Ascent hatch with 47,000KM... and all this time I thought Honda Civic would fare out with better resale than a bland white Corolla. :O
    some people can't even distinguish between a corolla/civic/lancer..

all fridges on wheels

some nice fridges though
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2
    New rims finally fitting with no scrub. Made some enrgy drink can DIY center caps

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    Anyone got the factory mud guards laying that they don't want? Or sell?
    wake up and take some sleeping tablets.

Looks good Chris. Leave the Mitsubishi Caps for the lols!
    Come MCM meet at Carribean Maret! I'll send you an invite

Member Array
    Car:
    '11 FD1
    Just about to buy the DRL that fit in the bottom of the front RR bumper.

Anyone know, the best way to wire these up?

I don't want to wire it to parkers. Is there any other options people know of? Thanks!

Didn't know I had a photobucket account (prob made like 10 yeasr ago). So just thought I'll upload a test photo of my car. I have ZERO photography/editing skills.

Last edited by SharkChu; 18-04-2014 at 06:48 PM. Reason: Added photo

Member Array
    Car:
    Bagged FD Civic

Lost my bolt spewing!

Member Array
    Car:
    FD Civic Modulo
    Quote Originally Posted by threesix View Post
    Anyone got the factory mud guards laying that they don't want? Or sell?
    Tried wreckers yet?

Member Array
    Car:
    FD Civic Modulo
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkChu View Post
    Just about to buy the DRL that fit in the bottom of the front RR bumper.

Anyone know, the best way to wire these up?

I don't want to wire it to parkers. Is there any other options people know of? Thanks!

Didn't know I had a photobucket account (prob made like 10 yeasr ago). So just thought I'll upload a test photo of my car. I have ZERO photography/editing skills.

First time I've been able to see your car. LOL.

I've tried to imagine it in my head from your descriptions, didn't work out so well. haha.