Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    FD2
    LOL I hope when you refill, you looked at your trip ODO which you restarted in the previous refill and looked at the litres on the fuel pump and work out your tank mileage using those two numbers. Didn't realise you have been doing it wrong

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2008 Accord V6
    Yeah true. After I refill i reset my ODO to 0Km. I know when the red light is flash mean only 10l Left in my tank. I still drive untill the i stuck on the road cause of run out of Fuel. Sound is funny and idiot but that wat i did hahah. My brother have to bring me the fuel after lol. And the ODO show me 472km that time. That's idiot test i did. lol

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by cuden View Post
    Yeah true. After I refill i reset my ODO to 0Km. I know when the red light is flash mean only 10l Left in my tank. I still drive untill the i stuck on the road cause of run out of Fuel. Sound is funny and idiot but that wat i did hahah. My brother have to bring me the fuel after lol. And the ODO show me 472km that time. That's idiot test i did. lol
    Considering there would still be a bit of fuel in the fuel lines, you are looking at 14 ish per 100k km

Do an upper engine clean and manifold, and use 2 tanks of 98, see if it's gunk build up massing with the MAF.
    Last edited by Fredoops; 09-07-2014 at 01:26 AM.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord v6L 2008
    May I tell you Gents about my car , 2008 Accord V6 ...it usually drinks like a fish when I drive back and forth to work...consumed around 14L/100km...

I drove to Moree last Easter , the distance from my house to the destination is 628.9 KM as I full filled the fuel tank and set the travel ODO to 0 before leaving ...It took me around 8 hours to arrive there.

Straight away I went to Shell station to refill the tank , when it clicked off it was just over 50 litters ...I made a calculate
    50x100/628.9 = 7.95L/100 KM...So now I know what the difference of the consumable between driving around the city and on the highway.

Sorry for my English...I am still learning

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    City driving is crap for any car
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasemas View Post
    City driving is crap for any car
    Except for hybrid