Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    Mugen is too much
    Esp. with those foglight holes
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum

Yeah true.

By the looks you could get the RS Sport and add the mugen grill which looks nicer IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Tonkatsu View Post
    Disappointing as we don't get the updated drivetrain. Was looking forward to the L15B and 6 speed. That along with the marketed improved " fun to drive " characteristics would have brought it a tad closer to the Swift sport AKA a fun light car package.

if we are indeed getting the GK chassis with the old GE engine/drivetrain, I'd expect fuel economy to be no better than 7l/100km.

Sigh

Dude, I Definitely know where you come from...

But Honda will indeed improve the fuel consumption on the 3rd gen Jazz with the old drivetrain. Just think about the fuel consumption differ from 8th gen and 9th gen civic with similar R18 engine. Also the 3rd gen Jazz's CVT would further make it "more economic" than the outgoing model.

Quote Originally Posted by Torell View Post
    guys your missing a few things,

so for less money, you get a new earths dream transmission, you get a really nice looking dash update, you get the screen(!!!), and you get HIDs or woteva u wanna call them. oh, and you get 2 ltrs per 100km less fuel usage.... or close to it.

the only downfall i see, is there is only 1 baby seat anchor instead of 2.

and unlike the hybrid (which i had to drive yesterday during servicing) you get full boot space like normal. ++

forgot to mention, most their colors are pearls or metallic too.... and the auto up/down for passanger front window! bonus. tweeters and alarm too!

(ok my fault, not less money. same )

Agree with the car tech update on the 3rd gen Jazz over the. But there are some what I personally call "Big Sacrifices" on the 3rd gen Jazz as trade off for the sharp price tag:

1. Even though the Engine on the 3rd gen Jazz is the old L15A, but it may not be the same L15A on the GE Jazz. If you have a look at the engine room pics on the GE Jazz, the L15A7 engine has the metal or aluminium Manifold; but when I check the engine on the new Honda City, it has plastic manifold instead. I dont have any picture to show how the engine look like in the 3rd gen Aussie Jazz, but we all know it share lots of parts with the new CITY.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JAZZ.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	190.5 KB 
ID:	27211

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	City.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	198.2 KB 
ID:	27210

2. It has drum brake disc for the rear instead..

Will wait for Dealership to post the new Jazz sales picture to confirm...
    Last edited by warrenR; 23-07-2014 at 11:35 PM. Reason: upload picture

Best way to know anything about the new engine is to look under the hood and see its engine code and normally any kind of change means a new engine code.
    Wikipedia just lists the engines for the new jazz as L13B and L15B.

At this rate, it looks like australia is the only country that gets the older engine.

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    Quote Originally Posted by warrenR View Post

2. It has drum brake disc for the rear instead..

Will wait for Dealership to post the new Jazz sales picture to confirm...
    It's stated on the Honda Aus website the new Jazz's specs
    And its drums for rear

www.OzAccord.net/forum

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    we got the south east asia cost cost version just like the Accord/Civic/City

it is what it is.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

I went and saw the jazz today, the dash glows blue or green, but it was hard for me to see in the day light.

The engine is a L15Z5.
    The front looks nice, but i dont really like the look of the rear when i see it.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    okay guys - am i the only one who thinks this is hideous?
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    I think its hideous too
    I thought the ge chassis was okauy - but it has grown on me

www.OzAccord.net/forum

The rear is hideous, i just didn't want to sound too negative.

Quote Originally Posted by curtis265 View Post
    okay guys - am i the only one who thinks this is hideous?
    Looks like a FN2R cross bred with a Odyssey...
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter