Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Ok

5char
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    DECF28R & JB627
    do you guise have to spam so much?
    SSpamily

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by cbauto View Post
    do you guise have to spam so much?
    Sorry
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1-RR 2.7
    Alexxual sounds like he wants to sell you a 3 inch exhaust ! 2.5inch system will be fine, would you make more power with the mods mentioned and 3 inch ? probably not

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevil View Post
    Alexxual sounds like he wants to sell you a 3 inch exhaust ! 2.5inch system will be fine, would you make more power with the mods mentioned and 3 inch ? probably not
    How the fuk would you know? You own a economic engine with a hair dryer which has blown 3 times from being tuned by 2 potatoes.

I wouldn't take anything you say into consideration.

Incorrect, you do make more power with 3" on the K20A on average...
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenJ View Post
    How the fuk would you know? You own a economic engine with a hair dryer which has blown 3 times from being tuned by 2 potatoes.

I wouldn't take anything you say into consideration.
    Whoa so moody today. You choose an economic engine over s2k, enough said.

@ Stevil, mate 3" is proven for K series. Long known.
    Last edited by amant02; 17-09-2014 at 05:51 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1-RR 2.7
    Renzo I love how you slip into full retard mode at the drop of a hat, thanks for the laugh !

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Last edited by amant02; 17-09-2014 at 08:09 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1-RR 2.7
    Renzo your a great reminder of why we shouldnt believe everything written the net ! and quit Lying, i didnt blow 3 hairdryer engines ? it was 1, another 1 the bearings wore out after 125k and 20+ trackdays.

its apparent to me that there is little correlation between what you write on Ozhonda and your own experiences ! if you spent less time in front of Screen and did shit you might be credible. Just say.....

look forward to your posting Your before and after Dyno sheets when YOU upgraded from 2.5 to 3inches ?

Fact is the zoorst is the engine of the line, does it add fuel, increase airflow to the motor, advance timing, No and unless your boosting a 3inch a will do bugga all unless you have a small restrictive system to start with. Now before you go off on a rant about potato's i like to deal in facts, so go on Numpty give your experiences. I hope I dont have to wait too long.......

I hope you seek help because I know you mean well thinking your helpful and all, but really your just a dumb twat.

Member Array
    Car:
    DECF28R & JB627
    Renzo your a great reminder of why we shouldnt believe everything written the net ! and quit Lying, i didnt blow 3 hairdryer engines ? it was 1, another 1 the bearings wore out after 125k and 20+ trackdays.

its apparent to me that there is little correlation between what you write on Ozhonda and your own experiences ! if you spent less time in front of Screen and did shit you might be credible. Just say.....

look forward to your posting Your before and after Dyno sheets when YOU upgraded from 2.5 to 3inches ?

Fact is the zoorst is the engine of the line, does it add fuel, increase airflow to the motor, advance timing, No and unless your boosting a 3inch a will do bugga all unless you have a small restrictive system to start with. Now before you go off on a rant about potato's i like to deal in facts, so go on Numpty give your experiences. I hope I dont have to wait too long.......

I hope you seek help because I know you mean well thinking your helpful and all, but really your just a dumb twat.
    Sounds like ur mud
    SSpamily

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Fact is the zoorst is the engine of the line, does it add fuel, increase airflow to the motor, advance timing, No and unless your boosting a 3inch a will do bugga all unless you have a small restrictive system to start with. Now before you go off on a rant about potato's i like to deal in facts, so go on Numpty give your experiences.

Im pretty close 100% sure 3in is dyno proven.
    If built properly say someone like me in backyard see really good gains. Promise atleast +23 KW atw.