Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by stndrd View Post
    Fred lets get it on the dyno for a power figure
    Let me know what day I can come around I'll bring the 2 ECUs (stock vs tuned) so they can go back to back
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    Fred, dont forget you have prototype FW in your spare ECU. So to make apples to apples you need baseline vs final reflash for your main ECU. If someone want to see what outcome is just take a look at Hondata dynos . Its hard to invent bicycle here so the ones youll get will be close to em. 10-12 hp in low end , nice torque bump and delivery , 25-30hp in da middle and 10-12 on top. And heres some kind of road testing http://www.drive2.ru/cars/honda/acco...urnal/1872624/

AVg result is 5-6 cars on 0-200 run. Rather nice for just a reflash )

Quote Originally Posted by stndrd View Post
    Fred lets get it on the dyno for a power figure
    More like let's get it on the 1/4....but that would show there's no difference in a heavy fwd hehe. Jokes :0)

It's good to see the euro folk can get some more out of their rides !

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    IMHO, CL9 crippled tranny is no go for 1\4 . But guys were able to make 14.6-14.8 sec with reflash and headers. Looks like its lil better than stock CTR. 0-100 been dropped rather good also, 6.7-6.8 , 2nd gear can make 100 kph with new redline.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG+CL9
    ill be advertising this to the WA euro guys once you get on your feet
    i know all the work, effort and headaches you have put into this and i have massive respect for the level of dedication etc it has taken

again let me know when you guys start pushing them out and we will be mailing over a few from WA =)
    ----------------------------
    D15b Turbo EG Sedan Build + CL9 Lux N/A Build
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127680

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Haha, GW Freddy. Tell me when you do go for the dyno run. I want to check it out.

Member Array
    Car:
    Kermit K20A
    If dyno run occours, it will be behind closed doors unfortunately
    Kermit EGK20A
    Winton: 1:35.08
    Wakefield: 1:08.8

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSaint View Post
    i know all the work, effort and headaches you have put into this and i have massive respect for the level of dedication etc it has taken
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    With consideration and respect to the forum rules on advertising/trading.

I will not post pricing/service/booking related into here ( I will respond to PM's)

Only performance/feedback related post will be submitted

For everything else (like EOI's) see this site

Member Array
    Car:
    '96 Prelude VTi-R ATTS
    Any way to get the ECU part no. without actually pulling the ECU out? Looks like a real bitch to remove, be better not to have to do it more than once.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by safetycar View Post
    Any way to get the ECU part no. without actually pulling the ECU out? Looks like a real bitch to remove, be better not to have to do it more than once.

Not really, hence why it's not a compulsary question