Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
    Member Array
    Car:
    NHB DC2R + EURO
    Quote Originally Posted by mugen_ctr View Post
    I dont get this, there are plenty of complied and rego legit grey imports, yet there are still dodgy kents out there tryna make a buck off ppl like you.... play it smart an safe, and pay the 18k or so for a gtr, at least that way if u crash ur insurance wont be void, but than again, why would any one get insurance for a dodgy car rebirth car....
    This thread is getting a little off topic ere first off began with EK9's now onto r33 GTR's which wished they were R34 GTR's because it looks cleaner lol

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by blastnpast View Post
    This thread is getting a little off topic ere first off began with EK9's now onto r33 GTR's which wished they were R34 GTR's because it looks cleaner lol
    well its still on topic, but different cars lol....

but so far, much of it has been covered, so realistically, the only way around getting a legit ek9 is either buy one already landed and complied here... as a personal import, or either build ur replica ek9, cause tryna source a ek9 than bringing it here is more hassle than building ur own... OR either live in japan for 12 months and owned it for 12 months OR find a Japanese owner whos willing to bring there ek9 to Australia an sell it to you, which is out of the question because ek9 aint worth much there....
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    well its still on topic, but different cars lol....

but so far, much of it has been covered, so realistically, the only way around getting a legit ek9 is either buy one already landed and complied here... as a personal import, or either build ur replica ek9, cause tryna source a ek9 than bringing it here is more hassle than building ur own... OR either live in japan for 12 months and owned it for 12 months OR find a Japanese owner whos willing to bring there ek9 to Australia an sell it to you, which is out of the question because ek9 aint worth much there....
    but if u get the right japanese guy to do it he might bring it over to ge out of the country due to radiation or something, never know
    Last edited by GU357; 25-10-2011 at 07:46 PM. Reason: this is not a racist joke

Banned Array
    Car:
    EKB20 > EGB18C
    wtf is this shit honestly... LOL but i get 900 a week and im still poor

cocaine is a hella drug

Member Array
    Car:
    b18 ek
    so what if someone sells you a rebirth and u insure it and crash it do you still get payed out? if u are caught and you have no idea can they prosecute you?

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    how would anyone else know about it though?

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by unl3a5h View Post
    so what if someone sells you a rebirth and u insure it and crash it do you still get payed out? if u are caught and you have no idea can they prosecute you?
    no idea man, thats something u would need to discuss with someone legal background or a lawyer for that matter or even the insurance company, i dont really know much when it comes to legal lol, but the only thing u can really do is trust the seller that there being honest about the sales, cause thats all we can hope for

Quote Originally Posted by GU357 View Post
    how would anyone else know about it though?
    what are u suggesting at? all u can do is be honest to the buyer, an if ur not, ur a half wit who should b shot because ur selling a dodgy car plain an simple... honestly, its ppl who think they can get away with selling a dodgy car, that make it bad for the rest of the community who just want to buy a good decent legit reliable car

If u choose to rebirth a ek9, than sell it later on, than i doubt u will get far in life

As far as using a ek9 purely for track purpose, than by all means, do so, and use it but never intend to sell it, than again, do so, but if u choose to sell it later on without the buyer ever knowing, ur a dick....
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    If u choose to rebirth a ek9, than sell it later on, than i doubt u will get far in life
    Tell that to the countless millionaires who profit from the exploitation of others. Half of what you consume is the product of illegal working conditions.

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    No i would never do that anyway but i meant, lets say u bought a car thats a rebirth and you were completely clueless then u were in an accident how would anyone know that ur car is a rebirth? they check the vin with a magnifying glass.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by GU357 View Post
    No i would never do that anyway but i meant, lets say u bought a car thats a rebirth and you were completely clueless then u were in an accident how would anyone know that ur car is a rebirth? they check the vin with a magnifying glass.
    If the vehicles declared as a write off, than they will check the vin, and there are ways to tell if its been tampered from what ive been told, but i think there are many ways to know if its a rebirth or not... most notable the color doesnt match up to the vin and the engine code also doesn't match up
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC