Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    accord euro
    i just installed mine today

has anyone noticed that it still charges an iPod or displays a message (this is not compatible with your device) when the car has been switched off with no accessories running.

will this run the battery dead if left unattended for a period of time if left plugged in (ipod/iphone).

when the key ignition is put into accessories (cd player/stereo on) or with the motor running, all is working well with no problem with either ipod or iPhone.

this is just a general concern to find out if my car battery will be flat when i have to leave for work, or be stranded away from home.
    appreciate any feedback.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 Euro Lux
    Hey Guys,

Im looking into getting one of these. are you guys still having that problem with it charging when the car is off?

Also the same seller is selling this one usb/sd instead of ipod
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Car-MP3-P...item3f2bd84922

anyone tried this one?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 05
    Bump.

Any one have used the below one?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Car-MP3-P...item3f2bd84922

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 Euro Lux
    I just brought one..... the waiting begins.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 05
    Quote Originally Posted by Dru42 View Post
    I just brought one..... the waiting begins.
    Great just let me know how it goes. :-)

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 Euro Lux
    The Items Sent. Quick!
    10-20 days to wait now. let you know mate

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 Euro Lux
    It arrived on monday, waited about 10 days. installed it in yesterday arvo.
    I took my time installing it and it took under an hour, I left the unit in the glove box and ran the cable over through the gap.
    Best $60 spent on the car. Works great! No hiss or anything and the quality is great... but that depends on your mp3 quality. AUX cable you have to take out the usb to play from AUX or it will continue to play from the usb. CD/AUX button.... press it to change from CD to CD-C.

My passenger heated seats... the light in the button doesn't work anymore..... not the orange indicator to say its hi or low but the glow light....can it be fixed?

Also on usb... I copied music using windows.... works fine.... went home copied more music onto the usb but using my mac.... plug into the car.... it only read the files i copied from my mac and skipped the other files..... played every 2nd track in that folder that had files copied from 2 OS. other folders that had files copied from mac only worked as normal.

hope that helps.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 05
    Thanks man. I think it is time I order one. But I only have Windows Machine. I hope it works :-)

How will taking apart the interior go for a complete noob like myself?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 Euro Lux
    30 mins, hour tops

i did it for the 2nd time took me about 30 mins.... my first time was back on 08... 6 yrs ago. You be fine!

I got the wrong damn cable! I got the same one Dru42 posted which is a USB/AUX but I need iPod/AUX. Now another long wait to return and get the correct one. Watch out with this, I obviously did not read the information carefully.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 Euro Lux
    Damn dude, that sucks!