Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9

07-08 TSX Ecu installation in CL9

Hey guys. Sorry of a lot of these questions seem redundant. I've looked all over for an answer and everyone seems to tell me something different.

I was told by James at Extreme Project that I needed to get Honda to link the TSX Ecu to my car before we could install it. But just got back from Honda and the tech guy there says they've tried doing the American ECU's before and it doesn't work and I probably needed to get a standalone.

So, can anyone in Syd whose done it before tell me where/how to install this thing?

It works no problems at all.. you need the honda dealer to program your immobilizer. Then your good to go. Then the flash pro is as simple as plug and play
    -Stage 2 CT S/C-kit K-Pro-Merc Racing Custom Aftercooler kit-550cc injectors-J-Tune Headers and 3" exhaust-J's racing ETD-Injen CIA-Tein SS coilovers-17" Enkei RP03 SBC-Level 2.9 shafts-Kaaz LSD

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Lots of dealers have problems with TSX ecu now days.

Especially with prefacelift, a single mistake with any of the wiring required the dealership tool will not be able to talk to the ECU.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

What wiring? There is only 2 wires that need to be changed on the obd2 port
    -Stage 2 CT S/C-kit K-Pro-Merc Racing Custom Aftercooler kit-550cc injectors-J-Tune Headers and 3" exhaust-J's racing ETD-Injen CIA-Tein SS coilovers-17" Enkei RP03 SBC-Level 2.9 shafts-Kaaz LSD

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    As I said, already took it to Honda, and the guy there said it doesn't work... :/ Try a different dealer?

Yep..

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Most Honda dealers had moved on from the old HIM HDS into the 3rd generation HDS connected by MVCI diagnostic system by Bosch, I wouldnt be surprised the new systems dont talk to the ECU the same way as the old 1st and 2nd generation HIM HDS tool

EDIT:
    Ive code matched Flashpro before since I've got a cracked version of the old HIM HDS, I had to change the "location" of the dealership to the US of A in order for the ECU SWAP function in the HDS to work (the HDS software is geo-locked based on the dealer location), I would not be surprised that dealers now days wont be able to change locations of the dealership with the new software/hardware. Or... They're doing it the other way (Via Immo function instead of ECU swap)
    Last edited by Fredoops; 24-12-2014 at 05:35 PM.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Might start hiring out my HDS then.. lol..

I got an old full set (5) of dealer codes. Just need to change the date back on thw laptop and enter codes.. the codes where calender month specific as far as i know.