Page 1383 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 38388312831333137313801381138213831384 LastLast
Results 16,585 to 16,596 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Quote Originally Posted by JDM EP3 View Post
    Anyone done a facelift headlight conversion onto Pre facelift EP3?
    If so what parts are needed and is it a direct straight fit?
    mine was as simple as boltign the headlights in. Mind you, mine were DEPO replicas.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic ep3
    Not that easy, you have to buy different plugs and wire it differently as well cause u have a low and hi beam. I thought about it but seemed like too much hassle.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3 CTR
    Yeah I was trying to figure out if its worth it, I still have the original JDM HID set of lights but they use different bulbs compared to facelift ones.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    so...after almost a year of not driving the ep3 i decided to take it out... then a kangaroo decided to kamikaze at 80kph so I'm sourcing some front end parts.

anyone know if the front impact bar would be the same as the dc5? also, anyone got a spare pfl front bumper and headlight brackets lying around?. Would be happy to buy the, would like to sell the car soon...
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Wow that's bad luck!!! Good luck sourcing parts bro!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by ricciardi80 View Post
    I've owned and EP3 for about a year now and i have some issues with bump steer.
    At slow speeds, over bumpy roads the cars steers violently to the left and I hear slight knocks.
    Also the steering wheel is not centered, (pulls to the right, when i try and center it)

I have had the wheel alignment done twice now and it corrects it for a while, but after a couple of weeks it goes back.

So far i have done the top mounts, sway bar end links and wheel alignment.
    Nothing seems to have fixed it for good.
    Wondering if it is worth doing the steering rack slider and ball joints? as these can cause issues as well
    Or maybe just go somewhere and get a proper alignment?

The car is running stock suspension and aftermarket wheels 17x7.5 +40

Any advice would be much appreciated
    Quote Originally Posted by ricciardi80 View Post
    For the record got the wheel alignment done today, all four wheels. The rear toe was out by 3mm and front was out by 1mm.
    It feels better, but there is still slight bump steer at slow speeds.

I think you are right though. So far I've replaced the front sway bar drop links and top mounts.
    I've had the suspension checked and there is no play in any suspension components.
    I suspect it is the steering rack slider due to the play in the steering wheel when the car is stationary.
    Finally i was able to have the steering rack slider replaced. Had the rack regressed as well.
    It has made a big difference. There is no play or slop in the steering anymore, it is alot more direct.
    There is heaps less bump steer and the wheel self centers easier.
    It drives in a straight line nicer as well, without having to adjust the wheel so often.

Got my mechanic to show me the part, it was cracked, basically fell apart in his hands.

It has taken while but finally got to the bottom of it. Just thought id post this up in case anyone else was having the same issues.
    Last edited by ricciardi80; 23-12-2015 at 05:58 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Torque Steer is like 1/2 the fun of owning an EP3/DC5.

Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    Searching for a Facelift mugen grill if anyone comes across one please let me know =)

JDM has the flag but UK didn't have it coque sony xperia z5 compact coque sony z5 compact
    Last edited by johana1013; 15-01-2016 at 12:12 PM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by amant02 View Post
    Torque Steer is like 1/2 the fun of owning an EP3/DC5.
    Torque Steer is a little different to what I was experiencing.

Member Array
    Car:
    your mum
    Quote Originally Posted by xqwzit View Post
    ep3 > s2k > fn2
    what is this lol?
    connorling, your profile and evidenced by your post tells me alot about what type of feral you are..... all class 'hay'!!!! ps. not your m8....

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by connorling View Post
    what is this lol?
    Yh should be fn2 > s2k > ep3
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut