View RSS Feed

wynode

1. Facebook Integration

Some of you might have noticed the Facebook Connect icon up the top (and also the LIKE icon next to threads).

I'm just testing the functionality at the moment however there are some problems (ie the connect isn't working properly).

Will look into it over the next few weeks and make an official announcement once it's all setup.
    Tags: connect, facebook
    Categories
    Site Related
  2. Ozhonda GT5 Competition

It's been on my mind for a long time and now that GT5 is finally out (and people have had a play with it), we're looking at launching an Ozhonda GT5 competition.

As soon as the prizes are finalised, look out for the official annoucement!

See this thread in the lounge if you want to provide some feedback/suggestions on the format. Stay tuned!
    Tags: gt5
    Categories
    Site Related
  3. Ozhonda Photocomp

It's been a LONG time since the last photocomp.

But don't stress! I'm in the process of finalising the prizes for the next comp and within the next 1-2 weeks hope to make the announcement.

We've got some awesome prizes once again so stay tuned. I'll be making the announcement when everything is ready.

Get those cameras handy!
    Categories
    Site Related
  4. Ozhonda Wiki Update

Just a quick update that I've setup a test version of the Wiki. Just having a play around with it and hopefully in the next few weeks I'll be able to get the moderators to test things out.

After that I'll be looking at getting select members to trial it out and provide feedback. Eventually it will be open for all members to edit.

Stay tuned!
    Tags: wiki
    Categories
    Site Related
  5. Ozhonda Feature is back!

It's coming back so stay tuned. Actually got a couple in the pipleline so hang in there.

Plan is to have them a bit more often too.
    Tags: feature
    Categories
    Site Related
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast