Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Member Array
    Car:
    '05 Hiace
    Quote Originally Posted by na-118 View Post
    how would you know if the spark plugs are fried? it could be spark leads, starter, battery could of been gg'd. what if regs ****ed too,

well even if the leads are fried, its still involved with the spark plugs, and then it wont start... you can see if the battery is gone by looking at dash/headlights ... even if battery is gone, when you clutch start it, it'll still kick over.. reg ? same thing.. clutch start it'll kick over..

im merely trying to help people who are after a check list when buying a bike... if you could add some info, im sure people would be greatful...

sprockets and chain? check condition, rust/play, and broken teeth cost you about $200+ just for replacement if you do it yourself

Member Array
    Car:
    D15B7 YOOOOOO!
    depends what sprockets and chain you get too, chains you can get up to 200 or so, and as for sprockets you can get performance once with more teeth on it, can't do nothing on the cbr front one though

Member Array
    Car:
    Lotus Exige
    woeful, prices of cbr's have jumped up LOL

Member Array
    Car:
    GG Mazda6 MPS
    Quote Originally Posted by na-118 View Post
    and as for sprockets you can get performance once with more teeth on it, can't do nothing on the cbr front one though
    Why can't you do 'nothing' with the front sprocket?
    Do you know anything about gear ratios?
    It's not a f*cking Prelude.

u can do that in a carby? :S
    looking for aftermarket FN2R parts ! pm me !

Member Array
    Car:
    D15B7 YOOOOOO!
    you only can get more dteeth on the rear sporcket not the front one dont know why though
    Check out my build thread EGB16T. http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...build../page14
    Check out my for sale thread constantly updated with b series/ eg parts!

Wakefield Honda Nationals First Timer : na-118 EG b16 1:16.4900

you could probably get a custom one done for the cbr if no aftermarket ones exist, but i think were talking bikes in general though nothing specific, most ppl learning won't bother about gear ratios and stuff cos later on they'll just get a bigger bike

Member Array
    Car:
    GG Mazda6 MPS
    I'm pretty certain you can go lower on the front of a CBR. And if not, one for a Baby Hornet would fit.

Gear ratios - it's got nothing to do with getting bigger bikes. It's about determining the right ratio for the use of your current bike.
    It's not a f*cking Prelude.