Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Civic ep3
    Quote Originally Posted by .QD View Post
    i'd say go with ozzy (if you can put up with their crap). cost me a bunch for wheels only.
    they've got really bad service and talk alot of crap.. but they're the only ppl round town selling these wheels.. i'm in no rush.. gotta wait til my rubber runs out on my car before i can justify purchasing another set.

NKB ELiTE 8

yeah, that's what i thought too, only been to ozzy once in brissy, 5 mins after i stepped in, thats the feeling i get, that they're full of shit, look in the back, all dark n shit looks like a bunch of 15 yr old cheap labour working on the cars lol. back to the rims though, 1st one looks alright, but remind me of like a very vertini on bmw style. 2nd one's neat, i'd hit it! even though ozzy are like the only place u can find in bris that sells decent rim atm, i still think if i was to get any for my CU2, i'd rather go out of my way have the ones i want sent from NSW rather than settling in with something i don't like as much.

anyhow, what kind of lowering are you going for? just going to like spring it, or new shocks too, or coil overs?

that's the thing for me atm, cbf spending like 3 - 3.5 just for wheels then on top of that if i want new shocks or coil overs, blah.
    Last edited by taccord12; 14-10-2008 at 09:29 PM. Reason: cause i want to

Quote Originally Posted by taccord12 View Post

anyhow, what kind of lowering are you going for? just going to like spring it, or new shocks too, or coil overs?

that's the thing for me atm, cbf spending like 3 - 3.5 just for wheels then on top of that if i want new shocks or coil overs, blah.
    I'm on Buddyclub N+ already.

Polar Bear Array
    Car:
    09 RB1 Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by Rein View Post
    NKB ELiTE 8
    20" NKB Elite 8

Team Agentz

Options Motorsports

My Accord Euro: [ENDUT]

My Odyssey: [BRUANG]

MY GARAGE SALE

Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9 Euro
    nice atjo but that colour suits the silver euro, the best compared to other colours which would look better with shadow chrome.
    vTeK 4-Life!
    FOR SALE: CL9

Member Array
    Car:
    Public Transport / Foot
    BAH when is it my turn !!! so jealous get coilover 1st or wheels 1st ?

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    ^coilovers mate.

Geeez Dan that looks winnnnn.

Member Array
    Car:
    Public Transport / Foot
    Hey guys one more question im looking for 19 inch wheels and the specs for the front is 19x8.5 offset+45 and rear is 19x10 offset+45 will it fit with no problems ? as im going to roll my rear guard and camber it

need ur recommendation please i want wheels + coilovers for my next mods.

yeah, i got coil-overs first, then doing wheels. stock slammed looks nicer than sexy wheels but stock height.

heaps run 8.5" @ the front and 9.5" @ the rear.. im just going 8" all round.

nice pix atjo. on 20's though, i reckon that needs tuck'age.

Member Array
    Car:
    Public Transport / Foot
    hey .QD do u have camber kit on ur car cuz my car gona b similar like urs when lowered with buddyN+