Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Evo7
    Alrite...i'm gona get myself a s2k. my current car only does 280km to a tank.

Member Array
    Car:
    00' s2000
    i jus got my s2000 3 weeks ago and im getting on average between 420 and 470kms per tank. varies week to week since im pushing the vtec a bit =]
    1st week i used caltex premium 98 octane and i only got 400 a tank but i was pushing it a bit. Lately ive used BP Ultimate 98 octane and im ranging 420-480...but i fink ive calmed down a bit with the car now since i aint as excited i was the 1st week i got it.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by tamay_s2k View Post
    i jus got my s2000 3 weeks ago and im getting on average between 420 and 470kms per tank. varies week to week since im pushing the vtec a bit =]
    1st week i used caltex premium 98 octane and i only got 400 a tank but i was pushing it a bit. Lately ive used BP Ultimate 98 octane and im ranging 420-480...but i fink ive calmed down a bit with the car now since i aint as excited i was the 1st week i got it.
    Glad you got over it quickly i didnt get over it for months. Try Shell v-power i've got really close to 500km's whilst hitting vtec a few times..

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord, s2k now wrx22b
    Quote Originally Posted by F20C View Post
    Glad you got over it quickly i didnt get over it for months. Try Shell v-power i've got really close to 500km's whilst hitting vtec a few times..
    me too mang
    iFlutter

(edit: I used to flutter =[) Vtakk'n again rofl.

edit: iFlutter again!! lol

Member Array
    Car:
    00' s2000
    lmao.
    yea i only got a bit more mature because i lost it and almost crashed :'( so it scared the **** outa me. anyways. Cheers 2 P plates with high performance vtecs lmfao =]
    i went 2 honda 2day about oil and der like 2 me....if u dont want ur oil 2 run out quickly, u have 2 drive the car like ur thrashing it because there designed 2 be pushed so i guess if i wanna keep my oil at a optimum range i gotta thrash it more =D

S2Krazy Array
    LOL.

As your 4wks into ownership now, I'd suggest one thing.

Checkyour oil level now, compared to how it was when you purchased it.

Some S2000's burn through it real quick. A few of the guys on the forums top up once a week as they fill at the servo.
    --------------------------------------
    PM's Turned Off

Prelude - Sold.
    S2000 - Sold.
    NSX - Sold.
    F355 - Coming...

Member Array
    Car:
    00' s2000
    yea thanks 4 the advice. im already into a oil checking routine rofl. i got in2 this from the 1st day i got my car.
    just 2day i visited honda 2 get sum tips on how 2 maintain the oil level and keep it at the optimum level. also got suggestions on wat kind of oil is best 4 the motor since it is aging now and is curretnly sitting at 120,000kms

when you guys are quoting the distance you get, do you fill up, work out the mileage per gallon and then work out the distance that you would have reached if the tank ran dry? By my calculations I would get over 550kms per tank with occasional V Teching and some highway driving as well as around town driving and the enigine/filters etc are all kept pristine and tyre pressure is quite hard.Running on stock wheels and Bridgestone Adrenaline tyres.

[QUOTE=ROLLED;1994175]my best (worst) is 127km from one tank...

WTF? 127KM from one tank?? How did you manage to get up to the peak of Mt Everest and once you reached the sumit, did the hand brake hold?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000
    lol 127km? just sat in first gear most days? or second?

Member Array
    Car:
    00 S2000 09 Audi S3
    ROLLED is referring to the mileage he got whilst tracking the car.

u guys being serious 480-500 km ????
    im getting about 380 if im lucky 420 daily driving to work and back mainly
    thank god im getting a service done tommorow lol