Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    MY02 WRX
    kids kids kids..... settle down :x

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra Type-R
    I did read your post properly vti-2. you said that he either let me win (which he didn't because he was surprised.. like i said in my first post), or he's a shit driver (which maybe he was), but then you go on to say "you want proof?"

Tell me something, how are YOU going to give me proof, if you don't have a TYPE-R but only a VTI-R? Does that make sense to you? How is that proof? Are you saying that a VTIR is as quick as a TYPE-R, therefore seeing that YOU lost to a skyline means that a Type-R will lose? You're making it sound like as if you and your car are as fast as a type-r.

Everyone else appreciates the positive input I put into this website except for you. Why do you always have to criticise people for their efforts? Nobody else on these forums has said any crap towards my comments except for you, because you always seem to have issues with what other people say, just because you don't like it. We all have Honda's here mate and we should all be encouring each other, but you have to try and be all good and say that I have no chance.

I didn't ask for any negative crap like yours, all I asked is if anyone else has had an experience with skylines. I didn't want to know what the paper says because I already know. But people experience different things, and just because it's on paper, it doesn't matter. This thread was not started to argue which car will beat what, it was started as a kill stories 2, to hear people's stories of racing. If I wanted to start a thread about debating some crap, then I would have done already. This is not my intention.

i seconded what dc2r mentioned abt "We all have Honda's here mate and we should all be encouring each other"...

i mean looking around most OZ car forums, i can say that only honda owners are always out there bagging their fellow honda owners, we shld really learn from others to stick up and show some support for our fellow honda owners...

sometime, i feel let down by such attitute-a feeling that you are put down by your fellow community.

gees, some support is always good around ... :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by eknine
    i mean looking around most OZ car forums, i can say that only honda owners are always out there bagging their fellow honda owners, we shld really learn from others to stick up and show some support for our fellow honda owners...

sometime, i feel let down by such attitute-a feeling that you are put down by your fellow community.
    i agree, people should keep their negative comments to themselves. nuf said. :roll:
    フジタエンジニアリング

Member Array
    Car:
    EK VTi-R
    yeh, his race is actually different in the sense that both ppl were racing

tonite on the way home from the meet, this celica pulls next to me and starts pointing, and he ripped the shit outta me... but i didnt race... but i bet he thinks i did! was doin somethin ridiculous like going 150 or so.. haha nuts...

i agree. We should all be giving eachother compliments and stuff like that, and not putting eachother down. Stuff like that makes forums go crap (just look at all the shit happening in the hot4's and fast fours forum).

Well i believe that a stock type r can stay (if not even beat) a stock skyline r33 gtst.

You want to know a kill story. My CRX 87 model. Stock with exhaust (and a paint job) hehehe. Race vtec gen 3's CRX (which everyone knows are faster) but yet there is not one that has beat me on the rd. Cuz im from the crx forum, we have regular meet ups. And we used to go to runs and stuff like that, and i used to munch the gen 3 crx's. How is this so?? Are the drivers crap?? I dont know, probably. But a win is a win. And its all for fun anyway. AFter the first time i lineed up 3 gen 3 crx's and beat them all, they all thought i was vtec, (HEHEHE D16A for ever baby) but nope i wasnt.

Now im not saying that ive got the fastest crx out there, but thats just my kill story (sorry not against a skyline, but these guys that own the gen 3 crx's raced a skyline and were just loosing to them by about a quater of a car lenght).

I say, good on ya DC2R.. But if i see ya on the road (or at the front of work) i hope your vtec is working properly 8) cuz your gonna get spanked just like imbie did last week hehhehehe :wink:

Member Array
    Car:
    '94 CRX
    I challenge you to a duel stockie

*slaps stockie with a glove*

Props to your driving dc2r, I do believe the skyline should chop the ITR though, all things being equal.

-2ds

I have raced my friends R33 many times in closed roads of course.

1. Fully stock R33 - I win

2. CAI and cat back - dead even till 3rd gear (140km)

3. CAI and turbo back, 9psi - lost by 2 cars till 170km.

Whenever either one has too much wheel spin then its over for him!

I was equipped by Mugen Array
    Car:
    Lexus Soarer V8 GTLimited
    hehe,
    why are we comparing 1.8NA to 2.5Turbo ?

I think we should be prowd that the NA engine can match it with the bigger turbos and be on with it

Honda resource for enthusiasts with all the latest news from Honda, downloads, media, photo albums, technical information and lots more!

HEY DC2R WEN DID U RACE A SKYLINE?... LOL... N E WAYS I CHALLENGE U TO A DUEL... ON 1 CONDITION.............. U HAVE A CAR FULL OF PPL AND I HAVE ME....... I START 100 METERS AWAY FROM U ...... AND WELL IF I WIN I TAKE UR CAR AND I TAKE THE RESPECT............

Quote Originally Posted by PIN01S
    HEY DC2R WEN DID U RACE A SKYLINE?... LOL... N E WAYS I CHALLENGE U TO A DUEL... ON 1 CONDITION.............. U HAVE A CAR FULL OF PPL AND I HAVE ME....... I START 100 METERS AWAY FROM U ...... AND WELL IF I WIN I TAKE UR CAR AND I TAKE THE RESPECT............
    ahhh common this is just getting sad
    moderators arent ye suppose to be doing someitng

LOL...HEY KIDDO IF DONT LIKE MY POSTS THEN DONT READ IT... :roll: