Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PIN01S
    LOL...HEY KIDDO IF DONT LIKE MY POSTS THEN DONT READ IT... :roll:
    dood...r u always angry or deaf ? Take off ur caps lock man ! Ok !

Peace... 8)

Member Array
    Car:
    DC4
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin
    Quote Originally Posted by PIN01S
    LOL...HEY KIDDO IF DONT LIKE MY POSTS THEN DONT READ IT... :roll:
    dood...r u always angry or deaf ? Take off ur caps lock man ! Ok !

Peace... 8)
    ..... i was waiting patiently all of today after flicking thru a few threads to see who would finally snap and touch on that..... :P
    and it seems u, ben, are the man. i suggest anger management counselling.... :P

but seriously tho dude, it IS really annoying having PEOPLE TYPING LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME FOR EVERYTHING THEY SAY EVEN IF WHAT THEY'RE SAYING DOESN'T REALLY REFLECT THE TONE OF THE PASSAGE AND CAPS......

Quote Originally Posted by 2ds
    I challenge you to a duel stockie

*slaps stockie with a glove*

-2ds
    **stockie runs to his GF for a little bit of TCL as he has just been bitch slapped :cry: boo hooo

heheheheheheheheheh

(ohh this TCL is turning kinda kinky heheheh thats for the slap) :wink:

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra Type-R
    stockie... TCL? Isn't it TLC? Tender Love and Care?
    PIN01S, I thought I told you about the skyline? And yes, please take OFF your CAPS LOCK!
    So what's everyone else raced here? Any kill stories?

no.. its TCL (shut up man..... was tired ops: ) boo hoo stop picking on me

Yes I've beaten GTS-T's. Oh and GTR's too hehehe

All at the Creek where racing should be done 8)

If both cars were stock, then i'd say it's a drivers race.

Stock R33 GTST's really arn't super quick. If the ITR can get ahead on launch, and work its powerband, it's an extremely potent weapon. That said, a properly driven R33 GTST is no slouch either (but still not so devestatingly quick that an ITR has no chance in hell).

The turbo car will always respond way better to mods than an NA car.

And, really... a win is a win. If we picked at the small details every single time, then nobody would ever win.

MOVING ALONG (more kill stories, less arguing!!), haven't had any kills lately, but i raced an FTO version R the other night, and to my suprise it was an even race! That fto has got I/H/E and a vafc. Mine is stock cept for filter.

why is people doubting that he kept up with a gtst in a itr? hell i kept up with them in my dc2 vtir. they are not hella quick by any means. most modified r33 gtst (usual bolt-on mods) can bearly crack sub 14s at willowbank..... take them to the circuit and its chop chop time!
    blah blah driver skills.....how hard is it to launch at 5000rpm and shits at 8250rpm? :P

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra Type-R
    Any other kill stories (not necessarily skylines)?

I spanked a NA Supra the other day. Just thought I'd share
    My window was down so I could hear his engine trying to make me deaf. End of 2nd he couldn't catch me anymore, but I don't think I was pulling away from him anymore... about 1 car length.

Quote Originally Posted by dc2r
    Any other kill stories (not necessarily skylines)?

I spanked a NA Supra the other day. Just thought I'd share
    My window was down so I could hear his engine trying to make me deaf. End of 2nd he couldn't catch me anymore, but I don't think I was pulling away from him anymore... about 1 car length.

man i can never beat NA supras in my teg vtir! but may car hasn't exactly been modified for straight line racing! :wink: had a good run with a GPX FTO this morning......1st run had him by probably 2 lengths to 120km! 2nd run was at half throttle and i must say the mivec sounds sweet once it kicks in!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2005 Jazz VTi
    Hmmmms good entertaining read.

As far as I am concerned its not a drag unless both cars launch right from the line, you cant both take off as normal in 1st and 3 seconds later you or the other guy plants it and jumps a head start,.. to me thats cheating.
    If this was the case then this dude would be the same dude that tells his mates that his 95 Ford festiva 1.5L beat a GTR but stopped racing when it hit 80Km cause as we all know street racing isnt a good thing to do at such high speeds.

If this was a rolling start then both the cars has to be in 1st or 2nd and level before anyone plants it, there has to be some sort of acknowlegement to be classified as a drag.

There is always 2 sides of the story, when I see an excel pull up next to me and he revs his engine it does not make me want to chop him, just laugh inside at the fool and let him take off front wheel spinning off the line straight to his mate to tell them that he chopped a WRX off the line.
    People in cars fast cars picks their drags, they are not gonna be bothered racing anything non turbo'ed or doesnt come with 8 cylinders from factory. Its not worth the waste of petrol or bald tyres.

I have raced a few DC2R in my car when it was stock and it all depends on the day, the angle of the sun and the phase of the moon at the time cause 1 race I win, the next race the R wins. I have massive respect for the DC2R, this is the car that made me modify my car so I can beat it all the time now in stock trim.

A stock DC2R will be able to pull about half a car length on a GTST to about 100km or so but anything after that the GTST will reel the DC2R in and pass it. Its basically power to weight ratio. This has been my experience with these two.

I personally do not think a VTiR anything will be able to take the lead on the GTST past the 80Km speed.

I read alot that because they have so much power on the rear wheels ( any car not just GTST ) that they are gonna wheel spin forever before taking off the line, this is crap because you dont have that amount of power underneath you and not know how to launch properly. Unless you borrow your dad's car or your mate's car and do not know the car well enough to race anyone else on the road ( which is dangerous anyways ) then that would explain the wheel spin occurance.

Remember guys, its not wether you win or lose, its what you tell your friends afterwards.

how does the stock wrx go against the dc2r?... any more info sinh?
    フジタエンジニアリング