Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    b20 dc2

my dc2 rear body kit :( PLZ HLP

hey some one hit my rear bumper 2day cause when i got back to the car it was cracked on the side. does any one know someone that can patch it up? i live in croydon. its a 98 integra vtir. or if anyone has a rear bumper that they want to sell to me let me know please.

and how much is a stock dc2 rear bumper worth?
    should i just patch it up or buy a new rear bodykit, the one i got on right now is really nice so i dont know what to do. aparently it will cost around $500 to patch it upp, so leave a msg if u no if ne1 can do i cheaper.

thanxx

thats my car there to da left. the crack is on the right side.

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2r
    hey danny i live in croydon aswell 500 sounds steep to me , they must need to replace hole bar n respray it for that price, if u r intrested i got black dc2r rear bar
    dc2r rear bar goes between 250 2 400 depending condition
    i drive the blue type r u might ahve seen me around

Member Array
    Car:
    b20 dc2
    yer thats what i thaught, they said they were goin to patch it up for that price.how much would you sell your black type r rear bar for?

i was thinking just to get a gsi rear bar my mate said he can get one for $60 or a type r bar for $250

i really like the rear bar on it right now so i want to fix it if i can. if i can get a bar myself they said they can spray it and fit it on for $200. i went to this place on parramatta road around burwood.

do you know any pannel beaters that does repairs?
    thanx

i think its a buddy club rear bumper
    Last edited by danny_2132; 30-09-2008 at 10:35 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2r
    yea there r sum guys over green acer way but i duno what they will charge mayb go down to fivedock auto reapirs its like near the new audi across the road from croydon maccaz but if u can get that sprayed n fitted for 200 it will be cheaper then buyin a dc2r one for 250 n that all depends on wat style u r after, u shold look on ebay see if u can buy the same rear bar i wouldn be paying 00 for a patch job way to expensive in my opinion

Member Array
    Car:
    b20 dc2
    well then my cheapest option is to get the gsi bar for 60 and get that sprayed and fitted so all up 260.

there arent a lot of options on ebay ive only seen like one integra bumper.

Member Array
    Car:
    b20 dc2
    could someone tell me how much would it cost just to get a new rear bodykit? i just want a rough extimate. thanx

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro Lux
    Send a picture to me via PM and I will see how you can go about it. I go past croydon to go to Uni xD.

It looks like a bomex or similar, aftermarket of course. Honestly, your biggest problem will be locating a place that sells the matching bar cost will probebly be between 150-300 depending on quality and shipping if necessary.

If its fibreglass you will find most places won't want to touch it unless they are making alot of money from it. Mainly because properly repairing fibreglass is time consuming and is difficult to get right. Not only that, if you use body filler and the bumper gets twisted the filler will crack straight away due to the ridgitity of fibreglass.

Cost of spraying will also vary with your quality demands and paint. Is your paint a factory colour?
    Last edited by Sp00ny; 01-10-2008 at 12:20 AM.
    >> Now Known as "Phased"

Member Array
    Car:
    b20 dc2
    hey yer the paint is factory colour. ill upload a picture in the morning when the sun comes up. and yes it is fibreglass.

i found this. is it worth 380? then i would have to put in another 200 to spray it and put it on.
    http://www.sinex.com.au/product_info...products_id=92
    Last edited by danny_2132; 01-10-2008 at 12:52 AM. Reason: found rear bar

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro Lux
    Depends what it's made out of, if it's fibreglass then no. $380+Shipping would cost way to much for an aftermarket bar. Ive seen average to good quality fibreglass kits go for $500-600 shipped for the entire kit. It also depends on quality of fitment.

As I said take a picture of the damage and I will be able to give you a better idea of how to go about it.
    >> Now Known as "Phased"

Member Array
    Car:
    get a stock bar hopefully in your colour :>

Member Array
    Car:
    J30a
    might have a bomex bar at me cousin's. will check in the morning when i give my cousin a call if its still there
    HCCM #6

Member Array
    Car:
    b20 dc2
    i got pics nowww