Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    s2000

theres alot of chip stones on the front bumper you've probably pick that up though...

that isnt a worry for me, also noticed the standard black plastic in the air dams have been replaced too..

chip stones = bargaining tool for me

S2Krazy Array
    I was having a flick through carsales the other day after looking at that link.

I see a few members cars listed for sale. beaver over at s2ki, and a few others.

I thought this one seemed like a members car, but I'm not sure who's? Seems like a good deal with a few mods anyway.
    http://www.carsales.com.au/used-cars...9195&D=5939195
    --------------------------------------
    PM's Turned Off

Prelude - Sold.
    S2000 - Sold.
    NSX - Sold.
    F355 - Coming...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    s2000
    Quote Originally Posted by ChromZ View Post
    that isnt a worry for me, also noticed the standard black plastic in the air dams have been replaced too..

chip stones = bargaining tool for me
    how long have you been in the market for mate if you dont mind me asking?

The car has been sitting on the site for a while now and the owner has droped the price since it was first listed. You probably get a better deal for it...

i been watching the market since last year actually...

how much do u reckon i can push him to???

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    The blue one has been in carsales since last october and the price was 40000 then he dropped it a while ago to 36500 and now 33000 .. it might be a bargain if it's in good condition.

I say go ahead and check it out.

what is your budget. my 2006 is for sale. its done 36k. and it hs a lot of mods. PM me if you are interested. or e-mail me. typ88r@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by eriktufa View Post
    The blue one has been in carsales since last october and the price was 40000 then he dropped it a while ago to 36500 and now 33000 .. it might be a bargain if it's in good condition.

I say go ahead and check it out.
    just to update you guys.

i went and checked out the car today, and i didnt find it to be that good.

the car was purchased from Pickles about 2yrs ago as it is.
    i checked on Revs, and the details dont seem to be matching. i took the vin from the chassis (which on the RTA site, doesnt match with the plate number too!!)

im definately giving this car a miss, since the owner wasnt much help with info.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2k, Ek CXi, R33 S2 GTST
    He didnt even return my call, so i'm glad I didnt bother making the trip to sydney to check it out.

Dayne

Member Array
    Car:
    s2k

if you look at the front bumper he has had the bumper re-meshed usually it should be black and heaps of stone chips

Member Array
    Car:
    Lotus Exige
    if your test driving an S, be sure to try and take it onto the freeway. Reason for this is that you get to check if the rear is vibrating (worn out shafts) and to see if the car can drive in a straight line at fwy speed

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    i thought the s2k market was dead? seems pretty hard to sell one atm.