Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: S2000 Respray

if you're talking about shops RMN15N, they will charge more than that for inside and out.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '94 NSX
    Quote Originally Posted by pintorulz View Post
    i rather keep the color the same....
    why don't you just strip thje first layer of paint with some compound and polish that bad boy up, it'll look like new and cost you about 50 bucks

Member Array
    Car:
    CR2 Accord VTiL
    how many times can you strip/cut & wax before it ruins the paint?
    it's the 'cut' word that puts me off doing it..

Member Array
    Car:
    Still waiting for it.....
    Quote Originally Posted by winkyc View Post
    do you know a good place to have the car full detailed?

or is it just better off doing it yourself?
    cabramatta at bp yo!

Quote Originally Posted by Djbinh View Post
    cabramatta at bp yo!
    I've only ever washed my car at this place. Have you actually tried their detailing service? To be honest I've never seen anyone detail their car at this place. Most of the cars I see just come in for a clean (in and out).

So if you have tried their detailing service please let me know what you thought. Since its close to my house I wouldn't mind giving it a shot, especially to clean my seat fabric, its filthy.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '94 NSX
    Quote Originally Posted by minircc View Post
    how many times can you strip/cut & wax before it ruins the paint?
    it's the 'cut' word that puts me off doing it..
    aw depends really. it's easier to do with white. but red and blue you cant do it many times other wise the colour looks thin and faded. but you could do it about 3 or 4 times in the safe zone

Member Array
    Car:
    Quote Originally Posted by CONAN View Post
    I've only ever washed my car at this place. Have you actually tried their detailing service? To be honest I've never seen anyone detail their car at this place. Most of the cars I see just come in for a clean (in and out).

So if you have tried their detailing service please let me know what you thought. Since its close to my house I wouldn't mind giving it a shot, especially to clean my seat fabric, its filthy.
    i neva try it my self... every time i drive pass cabra.... the car they wash or wateva they do looks really nice looks so new heheheh......

Member Array
    Car:
    D15B7 YOOOOOO!
    dj binh do you know how much they roughly charge?
    Check out my build thread EGB16T. http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...build../page14
    Check out my for sale thread constantly updated with b series/ eg parts!

Wakefield Honda Nationals First Timer : na-118 EG b16 1:16.4900

Member Array
    Car:
    Quote Originally Posted by na-118 View Post
    dj binh do you know how much they roughly charge?

the car wash at cabra...... dont noe man... try to wash ur car there and giv us a feed back on it

cheers queer

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by Djbinh View Post
    i neva try it my self... every time i drive pass cabra.... the car they wash or wateva they do looks really nice looks so new heheheh......
    yeah i agree. everytime i drive around BP it's always nice cars and full shiny and clean.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EM1
    the blu paint on my car seems faded.. looks great when i wash it and the cars wet.. but as soon as i dry it.. it looks.. not that great.. u think a home job detailing.. clean, buff, clay bar, wax would bring it back to a brand new blu look or will i have to respray it? cheers..

also.. my CF hood is worn.. looks like oxidisation from the sun or sumthing, could i just sand that back and clearcoat it. or better to leave it to a shop to fix it.. or could i use the plastic polish i use on the headlights and rear plastic window?
    Last edited by Simy; 07-04-2010 at 02:19 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 S13
    haha reviving an old thread zomg.

You just need a professional cut and polish detail home job won't cut it unless you're real good, but you defiantly don't need a full respray.
    FYS

My fake shit rocks!
    Winton 1:35.4
    Wakefield 1:07.87