Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R

Someone backed into my ep3

Hey guys,

Some p plater backed into my car 2day at petrol station, i DEFINATELY wasnt at fault but im going to have to pay for the repairs because they wont own up that its their fault and trying to say its mine. I tried to get ct footage at the petrol station but the incident happened underneath the cameras so ive got nothing to help me unfortunately. It pisses me off so much that this p plater and his grandfather DEFINATELY know that they were in the wrong but because its only my word against theres they know they can get away without paying a cent. There car was a old valiant crysler which was build like a brick shit house and didnt have a mark on it besides my white paint. My car has got red paid marks on the bumper, the bonnet got pushed in and deeply scratched, all the clips on my bumper bar snapped off the top (not sure about the bottom), the clips on my gruppe m even snapped off (clips on the scuttle which sits on the window), behind the bumper my airconditioner cooler (whatever that unit is that sits infront of the radiator) is bent, I cant see my radiator but im sure hoping that that did get effected

Anyone know what that unit is called infront of the radiator (looks like a smaller radiator if that helps describe it) and u reckon it would b the same as the eu or dc5 ??

And the clips that sit on the bumper bar ?? would it be the same as a accord euro ?? or dc5 ??

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Sorry to hear man.

Were'nt there any witnesses?

Radiator should is the same as a DC5......Ennavoli actually has one (EP3) forsale. Look him up!

Clips you can get from Honda. Should be same as other Hondas from its vintage.

All I can say is FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRK for ya!

PS...I hear that theres a really cool black one coming up forsale

ahhh damn, where did this occur?
    fight it man

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Oh, I forgot to mention, did you call the cops?

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 Civic Sport
    how annoying, if the car still ran you shouldve followed them home and burnt their house down?

lol okay maybe a bit too much.

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM K20A
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSteve View Post
    Anyone know what that unit is called infront of the radiator (looks like a smaller radiator if that helps describe it) and u reckon it would b the same as the eu or dc5 ??
    sorry to hear man, especially on ur imported EP3.

that cooler can be an oil cooler for the tranny, or if its for the air con, it can be the condenser.

Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    You got insurance? Report it to them and they will take it from there...
    146.8Kws @ Wheels Diesel CL9 Euro (SOLD), 2009 Honda VT Shadow, NC PRHT Mazda MX-5, Boxing SG Forester, Honda Civic Sport
    RenaultSport RS265 Trophy+

Team Yum Cha Daily - The Dim Sum Revolution

OzHonda's Public Relations Guru

dang sorry to hear about your car...go and make an accident report to police station and try to claim from insurance and see how you from there.should of take picture from your mobile phone.

Dude, that really sucks. I agree you should take it up with insurance or police. And keep that red paint (presumably from their car) on your car in case you need some sort of proof. I hope you took some photos of their car and rego. Best of luck.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondas suck <3
    yeah man this is bs dont give up fkn fight them mother ****ers

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda
    bad luck and feel sorry for you mate.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC2 Vti-R
    I hope your car is insured. its gonna take ages to get money back if they dunch wanna own up. Had a mate who's car was bang by a drunk driver, all that driver got was a fined from the court, no order was made to ask that driver to pay up. Till now, my mate hasn't got the money back