Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic FD2
    whats the market price now for the RE001 on 215/45/R17 and 215/35/R18? hehe.. yeah.. V thread design not really that good compare to other DRY condition tyres.. but for me.. i like to drive on rainy day.. so i always finding a set of good wet condition tyres.. =)

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz EVO IX
    get wet weather tryes then
    Evo IX - THE FINAL EVOLUTION

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    whats the market price now for the RE001 on 215/45/R17 and 215/35/R18? hehe.. yeah.. V thread design not really that good compare to other DRY condition tyres.. but for me.. i like to drive on rainy day.. so i always finding a set of good wet condition tyres.. =)
    Well I know that the 215/45/R17 size are worth around $240ea from a local stockist but I would say they would be around $20 a tyre cheaper if you got them directly from a bridgetone tyre centre.
    >> Now Known as "Phased"

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic FD2
    cool.. i will try ask the shop outside my house.. Donnellans.. hope the price wont scared me away.. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Sp00ny View Post
    Is your car's suspension stock? As tyres won't change body roll/cornering balance (noticably). Steering response a little bit...but alot of the handling is also reliant on your suspension/chassis.

Don't forget after tyres wear in (as you noticed), the grip levels change...when they're new they are usually very soft (provided they're within legal selling age).

I do think I can understand people's point of view though whenever they criticize a tyre that everyone speaks so highly off...alot of tyres are put on a pedastal to the point where people get the impression that its going to be the differance between 1:40 lap times and 1:20.

Not going to happen when they are both street tyres that have to have a legal degree of safety in the wet and reasonable wear levels.

You should give Yokohama S-Drives a try next time
    yeh i had tein SS coilovers, front and rear struts and a 24mm solid 3 way adjustable rear sway bar