Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveH View Post
    Also, when he says some of the guages didn't seem logical, these are things that you get used to with a car.
    I had the same thought and after looking at the fuel gauge for sometime, I understood what the writer meant. It would defininetly better if honda had put the 1/2 tank part of the fuel meter at the 3 o'clock position instead of the 2 o'clock position. Easier to read, but thats just some minor minor issue.

Like how Nissan get the makers of GT4 to design the interface of the multi display in their GTR, because they can do a better job then nissan.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by as001 View Post
    this article was super critical he must be a falcodore lover ;p the cu2 is a good car i would take review with a grain of salt
    DISAGREE! Because he loved the CL9 Accord Euro manual back in 2003. http://autospeed.com.au/cms/A_1939/article.html
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

I think its like what happen to Golf GTi... from Mk1 &2, it grew fat and ugly, then back to the current which is good...

Member Array
    Car:
    Tanaka Horushi - Z
    Quote Originally Posted by The X Man View Post
    - Dealers didn't want to discount
    stood out like a sore thumb.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by MKI4EVA View Post
    stood out like a sore thumb.
    Wait 1 year and they will discount. Same thing happened with the CL9.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    2002 CRV Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    Wait 1 year and they will discount. Same thing happened with the CL9.
    they may even discount earlier with the economic downturn. they will be selling less cars overall and may be keen to do a deal.

Member Array
    Car:
    SloEur
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdongers View Post
    they may even discount earlier with the economic downturn. they will be selling less cars overall and may be keen to do a deal.
    well, if they keep the euro au current prices, it will be hard to discount, given au$ had crashed almost 40pc.
    Prices will be going up, if it stays au such low rates.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CU2 Sat Nav
    I got quite a discount imo on the CU2 Sat Nav when Honda had the one day sale thing. It came to a total of $45,500 inc. on road + other charges and I got spoiler, coloured mudflaps, boot tray, window tinting, and floor mats all thrown in.
    One Day, One Room

Quote Originally Posted by odor View Post
    I got quite a discount imo on the CU2 Sat Nav when Honda had the one day sale thing. It came to a total of $45,500 inc. on road + other charges and I got spoiler, coloured mudflaps, boot tray, window tinting, and floor mats all thrown in.
    Wow thats a pretty good deal mate!
    All that thrown in for that price is pretty good!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2008 CU2 Euro Luxury
    Not to mention the free rattle when it comes around...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord Euro 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobjones View Post
    Not to mention the free rattle when it comes around...
    LOL

you guys might wanna get the number plate checked out as most of the euros come with no cusion. it can create a loud rattle when moving.

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 CRV Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by as001 View Post
    this article was super critical he must be a falcodore lover ;p the cu2 is a good car i would take review with a grain of salt
    I don't think so. He used to write for Fast Fours and Rotaries. I met him when he was in the process of leaving: He came up to Darwin to photograph my Mazda Familia GT-X Turbo. It eventually got into Fast Fours and Rotaries two years later but under someone else's name and not Julian. He had a Skyline GTR for a while with which he experimented with the AWD/HiCAS computer to try and get the thing to handle.
    SPQR
    The first ever Whiteline RSB pattern for CL9 Euro.
    The world first ever after market RSB for RE4 CRV.