Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GP of JAPAN

yeh wasnt the best coverage, must of been squeezed for time cause of bathurst cause they cut right to the starting grid as soon as the program started. Hopefully a one off event for channel 10
    WDM. World Domestic Market.

Subaru y0!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    hello... i am a big fan of F1 aswell...
    yeh, channel 10 cutted down heaps of laps, missed lots of the passes on track.
    was a ok race, overall

Quote Originally Posted by 800ZR
    hello... i am a big fan of F1 aswell...
    yeh, channel 10 cutted down heaps of laps, missed lots of the passes on track.
    was a ok race, overall

Hey Buddy.
    It was the Japanese director who did most of the "bad" coverage.
    I'm just not happy about channel 10 not showing the interviews.

yeh martin and james kept saying stuff about the Japanese director missing things....ah well Brazillian one hopefully will be better

Subaru y0!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    ooops.. i mean they cutted down a few laps during ads.
    and regarding to interviews.... even after china GP, Channel 10 only show one question for the interview... not happy....

they tend to show the hole thing, except when the drivers beging speaking in their home languages for there own countries fans.

Subaru y0!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    well normally ( channel 9 ) tend to broadcast 2 sets of questions + answer from all top 3 drivers. but now with channel 10, we mainly get one round of questions or sometimes just from the winner.
    and one thing that really shits me..... why cant they 7:30 shows ( Big brother + idol) finish on time ! hehheheh

exactly! those friggin shows that go 30min+ over schedule anooy the shit outta me. Good when theres none of the shows on during the season.....

Subaru y0!