Car:
    ホンダ
    Anyone sure is a factory rim? Looks 99% like a S15 Spec-R wheels
    地下インポート
    www.undergroundimports.com.au

Member Array
    Car:
    1999 EK Civic GLi HB
    Yes, very good point about the price tag. However, if they up the price, you're into the luxury car market. Now, you have all your European cars and you have Lexus etc... They may only be a few thousand dollars more by the time a RRP is decided, and most rich fat cats with plenty of $$$ will not really care about and extra $10-15k will they?

Anyway, I like it - but then again, I like most Hondas'. As for the Euro, that is totally different to this car and its subsequent market IMO. Totally different class and price brackett.

i reken they should keep the price low. as far as lexus, merc and bmw man they know how to overprice a car 80, 100 grand. Man seriously they re prices are way top of the roof. This is why i liked the euro, Its worth every hard earned cent.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2
    do you reckon people pay for the badge? badge snobbery?
    i mean audi has similar product to BMW/Merc, yet it's not as expensive?

i once heard that Honda was known as the BMW of the East - in that Honda was a technical innovator and engineering focused like BMW (also financially independent, not owned by anybody and of course an 'aspirational' brand).

people pay out lexus cause essentially it's just a rebadged toyota (yes, i am guilty of that too) and you can't really say there is a lot of technical innovation going on there?

TRIPLE OG Array
    Car:
    b18c crx/that's
    yum yum, sit that on cambered deep dish 21's, airbag suspension, fat twin exhaust and voila vip like chook said

anyone got a spare $100k?????
    www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Disabled Array
    Car:
    FS:DC2R
    I aggree with it loook like s15 rims. That thing would look sick with 19s. NIce clean mugen kit fowarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic 2003 Gli
    Is it just me or are all new cars starting to look somewhat similar? this new legend is a striking resemblence of the accord v6 model.

I quite the the mugen legend tho, something a bit different, i guess thats what i like about the mugen cars, still the honda class but with that little bit extra.