Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    vtec spoola
    what do you mean by power??? at the specs you posted it wasn't that far off???

me= 155.8 at 11psi
    you= 180 at 14psi
    "If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom, and deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning.”

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    WOW! What a story.
    You certainly have great commitment and patience.
    That engine has a lot of love in it

So good to see this awesome engine went to a good owner.

Member Array
    Car:
    vtec spoola
    Quote Originally Posted by beeza View Post
    WOW! What a story.
    You certainly have great commitment and patience.
    That engine has a lot of love in it

So good to see this awesome engine went to a good owner.
    thanks man, thats the kind of remarks i need to hear, alot of studying and re-studying

like i said its unfinished, people say (eeeeuuuuw why bother no one does them... yadayadayada) but hey who ever said dz dont have power, im out to prove them wrong....
    "If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom, and deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning.”

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    Tell me about it.In my strongest and proudest moments I am put down by others but hey that's life.The sooner you get that the sooner you can power on with your life and be confident in the decisions you make.

It must have been so rewarding (even now,always!) working on the engine,all those late nights Wicked!

Member Array
    Car:
    vtec spoola
    Tell me about it.In my strongest and proudest moments I am put down by others but hey that's life.The sooner you get that the sooner you can power on with your life and be confident in the decisions you make.

It must have been so rewarding (even now,always!) working on the engine,all those late nights Wicked!
    its pretty cool every time i work on it, learning new things, missus gets the shits...lol...

i got smooth it out a bit more but i might take it down for a 1/4 run before i do more to it to see what it can pull.... should be interesting...

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    If I was in Sydney I would come along.

Bugger the missus hehehe do what you want to do.I'm sure you are!

Member Array
    Car:
    vtec spoola
    If I was in Sydney I would come along.

Bugger the missus hehehe do what you want to do.I'm sure you are!
    true lol i cant believe how many haters there are on d series... shit it like a dz are not part of the honda family

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    I know I know,tell me about it.Not just about d-series engines but just the judgeing of other's.

I mean life would be a lot more enjoyable if we could all try and be happy for each other's accomplishments,talk to each other in a respectable manner AND LEARN.

So much more knowledge could be gained if we just tried to treat each other with respect.

You would have so much knowledge to give yet why the hell would you bother making the effort to share.

Member Array
    Car:
    vtec spoola
    I know I know,tell me about it.Not just about d-series engines but just the judgeing of other's.

I mean life would be a lot more enjoyable if we could all try and be happy for each other's accomplishments,talk to each other in a respectable manner AND LEARN.

So much more knowledge could be gained if we just tried to treat each other with respect.

You would have so much knowledge to give yet why the hell would you bother making the effort to share.
    preach it preacher

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    hehehe

Member Array
    Car:
    vtec spoola
    hehehe
    when am i gonna see your setup in the flesh

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    Mine's just a d16y4 auto but I've almost done all suspension mods.It's handling mad! I just bought a vios 3 bucket seat and harness for the track.That's my goal.Soon soon,I've got a couple of things to pay
    Here's
    my thread.The latest pics are on the last page.
    I'm on the goldy...I would LOVE to see your ride.