Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Hybrid View

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 Accord Euro Luxury 6MT
    Tried looking for a Comptech Icebox online. No luck. Where do u get them from in Sydney and roughly, how much installed?
    06 Graphite Luxury 6MT with Sat Nav

Member Array
    Car:
    2003 Euro Lux
    I think most people got it on ebay.

Last time i checked it was $205 USD delivered.

(btw i just got my intake )

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by DJR View Post
    Tried looking for a Comptech Icebox online. No luck. Where do u get them from in Sydney and roughly, how much installed?
    I got mine from here.http://heeltoeauto.com/product.php?p...at=1916&page=1 Be prepared for a shock on the price cause of our shit dollar.

keep looking on ebay motors every now and then (has to be ebay motors not ebay.com.au)

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro "Lux"
    injen CAI i ahve that im very happy with it, gives off a really nice sound wen u put your foot down

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by George euro View Post
    injen CAI i ahve that im very happy with it, gives off a really nice sound wen u put your foot down
    Haha,us old guys here aren't into noise.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro "Lux"
    Quote Originally Posted by tony1234 View Post
    Haha,us old guys here aren't into noise.
    hehe thats fair enough, it is stll quiet only when i give it, but remeber who is asking the question , lol its pauly a young wog like me im assuming he wants that v tec scream hehe

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '08 CL9 Euro 6MT Luxury
    Injen is great... it's like a sleeper under 3,000rpm

Once your foot is down on 2nd gear.. you just hear the sweet sound of vtec ringing in your ears... believe it or not.. it's much louder outside

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro "Lux"
    Quote Originally Posted by xsite85 View Post
    Injen is great... it's like a sleeper under 3,000rpm

Once your foot is down on 2nd gear.. you just hear the sweet sound of vtec ringing in your ears... believe it or not.. it's much louder outside
    very very tru, i didnt not expect my car to scream the way it does u could not hear any v tec at all the all of a a sudden bang sounds so sweet, and its easy to install i done mine but its just a bitch but not hard, like taking the front bar off the resignator but its not complicated

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 Accord Euro Luxury 6MT
    Damn the dollar.............how complex is it to install yourself (for those who have obviously done it)??

After 2 years, looking to spice up the Euro to keep interest levels up to avoid wasting $$$ and buying another car.
    06 Graphite Luxury 6MT with Sat Nav

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Damn the dollar.............how complex is it to install yourself (for those who have obviously done it)??

After 2 years, looking to spice up the Euro to keep interest levels up to avoid wasting $$$ and buying another car.
    Easy.took me 1 hr.You will have to remove the clips for the passenger1/2of the front bumper to get at that 1 bolt that holds the resonator in.no need to remove whole bumper.

Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9 Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by tony1234 View Post
    Easy.took me 1 hr.You will have to remove the clips for the passenger1/2of the front bumper to get at that 1 bolt that holds the resonator in.no need to remove whole bumper.
    agreed with tony!!!

It's pretty simple, resonator is the b*tchness to get out, just need to fiddle around and make sure your steering is turned full right.

And as HONDA makes quality stuff be sure to get scratches on your wrists/arms from the bumper (bloody sharp edges).

Are you lowered to 100mm? If so possibility you won't be able to get the resonator out without jacking car up, stock height is fine though.
    And in the process you can remove the intake piping that feeds back up into the cabin (infront of the battery) 2 clips.
    Last edited by Crapdaz; 01-11-2008 at 09:52 AM.
    vTeK 4-Life!
    FOR SALE: CL9