Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1320212223
    Quote Originally Posted by Riced_Civic View Post
    yes 45 will be fine
    Thanks for the advice mate. I have just traded my Jazz for a Eu3 and not too familiar with the civic. Another question I want to ask you guys about the Eu3 is the fuel economy. How many K's are you guys averaging from a tank? For my first tank, I got 500km from using 37litres of 96.

Member Array
    Car:
    ES1 Turbo, EK1
    yep thats about right 450 to 550

i got pretty much 700km on ultimate in eu3/manual until the fuel reached the top of the tank - not just until the nozzle clicks. pics of your civic?
    d e e p S i x [d6]™

EU3 civic is prob one of the most fuel efficient civics there is around. Regular driving on premium unleaded i'd get avg of 650km (urban/highway). Granny driving its possible to go 700+. Gotta love this car for its fuel economy

pics clem! in the gallery section!
    d e e p S i x [d6]™

Member Array
    Car:
    ES1 Turbo, EK1
    700km is usually when u granny drive the usual is around 450 to 600km

my turbo gets me close to 500 but thats until it runs super dry and i never it that often.

i usually fill up around the 400 mark

700km with granny + some vtec.. it's not too bad! just paying over $50 per fill up now is annoying when going to track, do they have fuel pumps there? or is it recommended to turn up with a full tank?
    d e e p S i x [d6]™

Member Array
    Car:
    ES1 Turbo, EK1
    i always go with 3/4 tank and just dive to the servo if need be cos the servos at the track will be more expensive than public ones. then again i never need to fill up during a track day, only after on the way home.

hey guys! Any idea where I can pick up an o2 defouler for our 2nd o2 sensor? Also, dandan do you remember how many cpsi the hiflow cat you sold me was? Cos that didn't throw me a CEL and I'm looking for a new hiflow for my eu3 and was wondering what the lowest cpsi I can use before lighting up a CEL! Cheers!
    d e e p S i x [d6]™

finally got my hiflow 100cpsi cat installed today, the difference is nice! AND NO CEL LIGHT SO FAR!! woot!! i went and bought a defouler for it thinking it was going to come up, but it hasn't yet and i've driven about 70kms so far!! - so if anyone needs an angled defouler, pm me! :P it definately flows a lot better, but only problem is now my apexi cannon muffler is really loud and rattly/fart now! i might change to get a magnaflow oval, as i like the sound they let out. i'd like a twin tip, but can't fit it with the rear lip unless i cut it. anyone ever done that before? is it a big job? or can i do it and have it looking half decent as well? ill put some pics/vids up when i have time.
    d e e p S i x [d6]™