Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VTEC Badge

Quote Originally Posted by supatt
    thanks spoon fit....is that from a honda dealer in HK?...or jst shop?...
    thanks...anyway!!
    u welcome~
    yes, from honda dealer...
    what jst mean?

when you sprayed the cover, you coulda've just used masking tape to cover the badge, y take it off?

anyways
    i thnk you used high temperature paint right? where can you get some?
    Almost ozhonda furniture.

Jazz Moderator Array
    Car:
    2003 GD3 Fit
    You don't need high-temp paint...and don't tape up the badege, it will look so dodgy. It comes off easy enough.

I used the spray cans of normal auto paint that you can get from your local auto parts retailer. You will just need a plastic undercoat first and all will go nicely. Some of the guys here have seen mine up close and I have had plenty of good comments about it.

t doesn't touch anything extrmemly hot and underneath it is just the plastic intake runners so it's never going to get super hot. If it's getting hot enough to need high-temp paint, the plastic cover is going to melt....

jst means just...just forgot the u..heheh..sorry..and if you mask over the badge, because the badge kinda sticks out...might have got the edges so i took the easy way out and removed the badge!!..=)...
    i got my high temp paint from autobahn...