Array
    Car:
    1995 Honda Accord VTI-S

Angel eyes help!

hey there guys,
    hoping that you guys are from australia instead of america and all of those guys on other forums, i was hoping you guys could help me with choosing some "angel eyes" for my 95 honda accord vti-s!
    any sites?

does this seem good?

http://www.tuningdirection.com/servl...96-1997/Detail

????

Member Array
    Car:
    CB7> EM1>MPS3
    ebay got some.. u wanna keep it AU based.. cause the exchange rate is soo chat at the moment..
    I MISS VTEC.... BOOST is OVERATED lol

Array
    Car:
    1995 Honda Accord VTI-S
    its more expensive to buy from AU based then it is to just suffer the xchange rate,
    plus that deal there gives me the bumper signals aswell.
    so wat u rekon?

Member Array
    Car:
    95 Accord CD5
    yeh that's a good combo. so u after the black-housing ones and not the chrome? just bare in mind that the angel eyes don't last very long...some even just 6months after. I'm sure some members in here can vouch on that...including me.

why not try something like the one below. its an OEM type R Accord JDM heads. I've got these on my cd5 and it looks really good. At least its factory (stanley), not cheap plastic stuff.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-H...1%7C240%3A1318
    Quote Originally Posted by 1FULSIKBOY2C23Q2NT2SXI4U
    only be putting the goood shizzle in dis dizzle, for grizzle mizzle!

Array
    Car:
    1995 Honda Accord VTI-S
    yeah im after the black ones,, and i really like the angel eyes.....if they blow can u just replace the bulbs?

Member Array
    Car:
    95 Accord CD5
    its not that easy and straightforward as u have to remove the plastic lens. this will involve taking your headlights off the car, which involves removing the bumper. too much labour if u ask me just to replace bulbs....
    Quote Originally Posted by 1FULSIKBOY2C23Q2NT2SXI4U
    only be putting the goood shizzle in dis dizzle, for grizzle mizzle!

Array
    Car:
    1995 Honda Accord VTI-S
    so is there any way of getting those blakc housed angel eyes at good quality that wont blow or just take the chance and get those ones from tuning direction?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Gen5 Accord
    Quote Originally Posted by yiannix View Post
    so is there any way of getting those blakc housed angel eyes at good quality that wont blow or just take the chance and get those ones from tuning direction?
    To be straight, no

You'll have to ask around and people off various other forums if they have used those headlights or ones similar, gen5alive are the people to ask about these headlights IMO because I've seen quite afew installs on their forums.

I personally wouldn't go out of OEM headlights / taillights because its something you use on the car all the time and it can prove to be a safety risk.

Goodluck !

Member Array
    Car:
    datsun 200b
    i got some sitting in my backyard if u want.

VTEC+Turbo=dirty underpants