Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Member Array
    Car:
    09 jazz
    i think the suspension may not be the same as CL9. exhaust and intake as well. about the wheel, original one is 114.3x5, 17x7.5

Member Array
    Car:
    accord
    So went with Ksport coilovers. Done on Fri. 3+ in drop. Am satisfied with the choice. Springs would not have been enough.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic ep3
    very nice mate... that looks sweet.. i went with D2's..
    how much did the ksport cost you.. ?

Member Array
    Car:
    accord
    Quote Originally Posted by doosra View Post
    very nice mate... that looks sweet.. i went with D2's..
    how much did the ksport cost you.. ?
    Thanx! Set me back about 1600 AU shipped. Nice deal on the D2! Any pics yet?

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic ep3
    haven't bothered to take pics yet.. they're on the missus car.. it's not lowered that much though cause she's a crap driver... : )

what size wheels you got on there.. ?

Member Array
    Car:
    accord
    HAHa tru that. They are 19 x 8 on there. Am going to try to get alignment done this week. Do you think the tuck is too much? Its grown on me and i like it but worried about possibly camber issues. No kit out yet!

hi Rudy, saw u r using Sumitomo tyres. r they good on dry n wet? sourcing a set atm....

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic ep3
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    HAHa tru that. They are 19 x 8 on there. Am going to try to get alignment done this week. Do you think the tuck is too much? Its grown on me and i like it but worried about possibly camber issues. No kit out yet!
    nice.. i think the car is sitting at a perfect height.. i'm just curious whether you would need a camber kit or if there are kits out there for the accord as I know with the CL9 euro, that if you go too low, you'll need a camber kit..

Member Array
    Car:
    accord
    Quote Originally Posted by AusAccord View Post
    hi Rudy, saw u r using Sumitomo tyres. r they good on dry n wet? sourcing a set atm....
    Id definitely recommend them (sumi Z3 only). Grip is very good. Wet slightly less than dry though. You wont be disappointed thats for sure. And the value for money is very hard to beat. Some tests (tirerack.com) even ranked them #1 against toyo, potenza, etc.

Are you only looking at sumis? Falken 452 is another good choice. Supposed to be very superior wet and dry grip.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    Id definitely recommend them (sumi Z3 only). Grip is very good. Wet slightly less than dry though. You wont be disappointed thats for sure. And the value for money is very hard to beat. Some tests (tirerack.com) even ranked them #1 against toyo, potenza, etc.

Are you only looking at sumis? Falken 452 is another good choice. Supposed to be very superior wet and dry grip.
    Tks Rudy thats what i heard for Z3. i think falken is cost much than sumis but will keep an eye on both. tks again

Member Array
    Car:
    accord
    Damn IF anyone knows of a rear camber kit that would be compatable with this Id be so happy. All i know is that someone told me it needs a rod and that could be similar to 7th accord, VW , s2k, but length is the issue.

Member Array
    Car:
    09 jazz
    can u ask the work shop to make a custom one for you?