Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2006 Odyssey
    I know, new to this forum.

Thanks for the reminder.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    For what it's worth if you can come up with a part number for the genuine kit you are looking for and ask the parts person at the local dealership they can put in a request, sometime Honda will sell to other domestic markets, typically items like this get called "consult parts" in the Honda system and they won't give you an answer right away so give them your number and assuming they are capable they will call u back with an answer, dispite what others say dealership parts arnt always bullshit expensive the EG double din console for example was surprisingly cheap new.
    Mate my bbk cost more than your Honda.
    -Amant02

Member Array
    Car:
    06 TC'd RB1
    Quote Originally Posted by Daveho1 View Post
    For what it's worth if you can come up with a part number for the genuine kit you are looking for and ask the parts person at the local dealership they can put in a request, sometime Honda will sell to other domestic markets, typically items like this get called "consult parts" in the Honda system and they won't give you an answer right away so give them your number and assuming they are capable they will call u back with an answer, dispite what others say dealership parts arnt always bullshit expensive the EG double din console for example was surprisingly cheap new.
    Seriously find that hard to believe... maybe times have changed. The dealerships I asked before just said sorry, can't get them on the spot.
    Old man that drives slow cars

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by evolution View Post
    Seriously find that hard to believe... maybe times have changed. The dealerships I asked before just said sorry, can't get them on the spot.
    It's cause it's a ****around and really the time it takes generally isn't worth it. More likely however the kit may well be discontinued as Honda don't make accesories for that long
    Mate my bbk cost more than your Honda.
    -Amant02

pm me if anyone wants an used kit, eveything you need. my RB1 sold and some parts left over.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2006 Odyssey
    Hi AusAccord,

Do you still have Fascia Kit for Honda Odyssey 2006?

Quote Originally Posted by KevinM View Post
    Hi AusAccord,

Do you still have Fascia Kit for Honda Odyssey 2006?
    yes, full kit with storage box replaces oem cd player. throw me an offer.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2006 Odyssey
    could you please send me some photos.

Where you based Sydney?

could you please send me some photos.

Where you based Sydney?
    need to dig them up from storage and locate near Strathfield. pm me your mobile and i'll whatsapp photos.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2006 Odyssey
    my mobile no. 0433 278 974.

I will be in Lidcombe around 5pm, if you free would be good to see them and hopefully can make you an offer.

Regards,

Kevin

my mobile no. 0433 278 974.

I will be in Lidcombe around 5pm, if you free would be good to see them and hopefully can make you an offer.

Regards,

Kevin
    hi Kevin, whatsapp you.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    RC-1
    What other parts do you have left?