Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stunts

Member Array
    Car:
    D15B7 YOOOOOO!
    theres no need for standing on foot pegs henesasy you seen me do it infront of school no need man, just first gear 8k rev thrrottle off clutch in rev up go with the flow, nvmee should of practised on 250 before going on high powered bike
    Check out my build thread EGB16T. http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...build../page14
    Check out my for sale thread constantly updated with b series/ eg parts!

Wakefield Honda Nationals First Timer : na-118 EG b16 1:16.4900

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2r
    there is a stunt school at oran park every now and then , they advertise in the popular bike mags

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5, GSXR600, CRF250R
    Quote Originally Posted by nvmee View Post
    i dont have a 250 anymore ^^ upgrading soon !
    oh nice man what you after

welcome to the big leages
    /Oo_\\ __H__//_oO\
    \()_______[DC5]()/

so on the 250rr which gear would the the wheelie attempt be in?? 1st?? so jst ride till 8k pop the clutch and rev to redline and dump?? u sure it wont flip back if u pull the bike towrads u or sitting too far back on the seat??

my mates been trying for ages on his 250rr bt onli gets porb 10cm off the ground
    K-series sQuadron | > B-series sQuadron

Member Array
    Car:
    D15B7 YOOOOOO!
    i do it in 1st or 2nd, ride 8k, pop the clutch and full throttle on,and it will lift up you have to keep practising it, theres n oneed to stand on the pegs, it wont flip back it's pretty hard to flip back, sit more towards the front on the bike,
    Check out my build thread EGB16T. http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...build../page14

Member Array
    Car:
    '05 Hiace
    You dont pop the clutch at redline.. I used to pop the clutch at about 10-12k and it'd come up abit... I never managed getting it up high whilst sitting on the seat, I used to practice my wheelies standing so I could shift my weight a little more to the rear...

I found it easier getting the bike up while standing...

To make life easier, get your bike tuned and get a new clutch.. It should come up very easily...

Member Array
    Car:
    S15 Spec R + CBR250RR
    okay .. . what can i say abou this topic.
    im still learning but to become a good stunt rider you have to stack it.
    to earn your mistake.
    with my bike i pop a lil wheel, not big like someone i know.
    BTW a guy that got the same bike and name as me can pop a wheelie like 600cc and 1000cc.
    S15 Jap Spec R > DC2 Type R

is his name jimmy?
    looking for aftermarket FN2R parts ! pm me !

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5, GSXR600, CRF250R
    Quote Originally Posted by J-TODA View Post
    so on the 250rr which gear would the the wheelie attempt be in?? 1st?? so jst ride till 8k pop the clutch and rev to redline and dump?? u sure it wont flip back if u pull the bike towrads u or sitting too far back on the seat??

my mates been trying for ages on his 250rr bt onli gets porb 10cm off the ground
    if ur on a 250 dont rely completely on the clutch , youl have to transfer you weight back abit as you lift it up . get in 2nd mid-high revs then pop the clutch once the wheel leaves the grounds full throttle it and transfer your weight back a alittle bit at a time
    /Oo_\\ __H__//_oO\
    \()_______[DC5]()/

Member Array
    Car:
    D15B7 YOOOOOO!
    obiously you can pop it on 600 and 1000 for sure no need for clutch work, you obviously need a good clutch to pop a mono, and a good tune to yuor bike,theres no need to lift the bike up just go with the flow. then obiouvsly when you throttle on your weight will shift back anyways

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9
    hmmm, im gonna go out and try this HAHAHAH, its a recipe for disaster!... anyone think this tyres have a big part in doing wheelies?

Member Array
    Car:
    D15B7 YOOOOOO!
    had bt 45 did it on that