Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Integra VTI-R
    jeez "yourfather" chill out, just because someone has a different opinion to you... you don't need to attack them.

And I've heard that the auto gear box's are weak... but also don't know anyone who has had this issue.

No need to be an asshole and attack peachexperiment like you did....
    Maybe your the kind of hero that needs to be shunned.

To be perfectly honest, you don't drive a prelude and your only going by what you've heard... so who are you to quote things as facts?

hehe i think ur father has left the country :P

i hope the comments from actual Prelude owners has helped your decision on the Auto 5th gen. Hearing from owners is alot better than hearing from some one that has heard from a friend of a friend of a friend who made crap up because he forgot to put oil in the box. :P

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 Euro Lux MT
    Your Father, there's a bunch of Prelude owners on here and all of us are saying the same thing... The problems with the auto box in the pre 99 5th Gens are no more common than on any other automatic model car....

Don't be a ****ing tool about it.. Do you seriously think that because your a member on a ****ing car forum that your better than someone, or have more knowledge on a certain topic... ****ing douche

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    99 DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by bronson11 View Post
    No need to be an asshole and attack peachexperiment like you did....
    Maby your the kind of hero that needs to be shunned.
    shun the hero. shunn shunnn.

sorry for the unreleavant post.

Thanks for the back up guys, its this kind of situation that causes me to seldom visit OzHonda. Sadly yourfarther is not alone, there are others here, and Im buggered if I know why the moderators and admins of this otherwise great forum tolerate such rubbish from people.
    Im Lewd And It Feels Great

yourfather has plunged this thread into stupidity, and we have no choice but to follow.
    NEED THAT PQ, I GOT THINGS TO SELL

Member Array
    Car:
    AU XR8 220
    yourfather......*italian accent* ahhh, yourmother.

just look at all the prelude owners coming out of the woodwork. lol.

as some of you know, i have been a moderator on preludeaustralia for quite a while, and i have only ever heard of 1 member on there blowing up a tiptronic gearbox.
    and thats cause the tool bolted a turbo on without thinking about strengthening it and flogged the buggery out of it.

unless your going to be flogging the crap out of the car, i wouldnt worry about the tiptronic dying on you.
    and if it does...with the HUGE amount your saving on the purchase price of the car, you can afford to get a manual conversion done then and still end up on top.
    Last edited by Manabir; 10-11-2008 at 08:03 PM.
    Hallowed Are The Ori

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1991 prelude alb 3rd Gen
    ROFLOL !!!

this thred is a classic ... as a old memeber of this site there have been soem idiots surf this forum ... and the yourfather is one.
    man this thred even made me come out from the wood work

NEED THAT PQ, I GOT THINGS TO SELL

personally i would listen to the advise of 'yourfather' (who's own father shouldve worn a condom imo), i mean it must be better to trust the hear say from some guy and his friends-mates-sisters bf-friend over a senior moderator of a prelude specific forum with hundreds of users many of whom drive the car in question?

seriously mate, listen to all the actual prelude owners who replyed with some educated advise and enjoy yourself a nice car

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 Euro Lux MT
    PA for Lyfe!!!!!!!! I love that you can't pick on one of us without copping the whole site coming down on you!