Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Prelude - Adora
    Holy shit... I was the first one to reply and now i'm assuming i'll be the last as well. I feel sorry for the OP.

Nope. You guess wrong Dw, mods would just delete the spam. Thread should stay alive..
    Last edited by MWAKU; 12-11-2008 at 06:25 PM.
    FS: BMW E60 04' 530i

Quote Originally Posted by CivicSi View Post
    lol, notice how the whole OH site isn't jumping down our throats, but the whole PA site is defending our member....

Peach was right from the get go, we defended him because he was right... Your Father, i get the feeling that your an embarrassment to this forum...

At the end of the day, you take a dig at PA or any of it's members, we won't sit idly by and cop it on the chin.... this ridiculous back and forth of abuse will stop when you do
    Can anybody fill me in as to what I actually said to cause all this?? All Ive done is mention my observation that I have never in all my experience with Preludes and people who own them, seen a real case example of a tiptronic gearbox shitting itself.

And somehow that results in me being called every name under the sun. Seriously, Im at a loss. Somebody help me out here.
    Im Lewd And It Feels Great

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    Mitsubishi Colt TME
    Prolly cuz bus drivers arent known for their intellect.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    If you guys can't play nice, you get no thread.

Closed.

BTW, I personally know only 1 person with an auto VTIR. And I only know 1 auto VTIR with a failed auto gearbox.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2