Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Disclaimer

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    2008 Luxury Sat Nav

The Disclaimer

I think the disclaimer

"The X Man, welcome to Ozhonda. In order to gain "Member" status and earn the right to sell items in the Marketplace you need to be registered for atleast 90 days and have a minimum of 1 Post Quality (PQ) point. More information on the PQ points system can be found here. Once you gain Member status this message will disappear. Enjoy your stay here on Ozhonda!"

should be removed from Paid Members of this forum.

We have contributed to the forum and not being able to sell anything becuase of this crap is just stupid. To me it's a one way street here, give and get nothing back in return.
    Honda - The power of dreams? More like the power of nightmares!

Member Array
    Car:
    CityRail
    Quote Originally Posted by The X Man View Post
    I think the disclaimer

"The X Man, welcome to Ozhonda. In order to gain "Member" status and earn the right to sell items in the Marketplace you need to be registered for atleast 90 days and have a minimum of 1 Post Quality (PQ) point. More information on the PQ points system can be found here. Once you gain Member status this message will disappear. Enjoy your stay here on Ozhonda!"

should be removed from Paid Members of this forum.

We have contributed to the forum and not being able to sell anything becuase of this crap is just stupid. To me it's a one way street here, give and get nothing back in return.
    You dont pay to sell here..
    If you want to do that, there's Ebay and the likes.
    Alternatively, you can become a trader.

You have to contribute to sell here.
    We only expect members who genuinely want to donate to this forum to do so - it's in no way a loop hole for people to by pass the current selling restrictions that we have in place.
    Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Speaking of loopholes , remove your signature as we do not allow sales of any kidns for newcomers.
    Earn rep points by being helpful around the forum , andyu will not have this problem.

LOL
    this guy donated and still cant sell
    dude just get 1 pq point and maintain it for 90 days or whatever and there you go
    one way street my ass
    you're just trying to cut lanes
    Chunky = the first youngest ozhonda member ever

OZHONDA 4 LYFE!

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    2008 Luxury Sat Nav
    Jam it up your ass chunky.

If you had any brains you would of already worked out that i have contributed to this forum already but i guess your the expert.
    Honda - The power of dreams? More like the power of nightmares!

you need to contribute more to increase your chances of actually receiving rep.

Member Array
    Car:
    Eg Civic
    i love how people think they can pay their way in the world

i've been here for a few months mate and havent got a pq point... stiff shit, i'll get one eventually, i'm starting to contribute in the n00b and >00' model civic forum
    Last edited by eg5civic; 04-11-2008 at 08:24 PM.

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    2008 Luxury Sat Nav
    Quote Originally Posted by eg5civic View Post
    i love how people think they can pay their way in the world
    I assume you get everything for free? Do you steal for a living or something?

My point is this is the only forum i have passed on some $$$ to that just lets you change a few pissy options and provides access to a dead Supporters Area and thats all. Quite lame.

Other forums send you stickers for your support (or at least a thankyou, nothing like that here) and some others give you many more features and less restrictions on the forum itself.

The fact is without "paid supporters" this forum would likely be dead and buried becuase like most owners of forums, they don't like digging into their own pockets to fund sites such as this type.

Critisize all you want, it's my opinion and i am entitled to it so deal with it.

People support forums just so they can exist.

You clearly expect more for your moneys worth , And are clearly upset because you cannot sell here yet.
    Get off your e-ass and try to help out more. Statistically the more you help out , the more likely you are to get a rep in return.

Member Array
    Car:
    Eg Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by The X Man View Post
    I assume you get everything for free? Do you steal for a living or something?

My point is this is the only forum i have passed on some $$$ to that just lets you change a few pissy options and provides access to a dead Supporters Area and thats all. Quite lame.

Other forums send you stickers for your support (or at least a thankyou, nothing like that here) and some others give you many more features and less restrictions on the forum itself.

The fact is without "paid supporters" this forum would likely be dead and buried becuase like most owners of forums, they don't like digging into their own pockets to fund sites such as this type.

Critisize all you want, it's my opinion and i am entitled to it so deal with it.
    No i dont steal... And i dont pay my way around the world.. there are some things money can't buy mate... Like the right to sell on Ozhonda

Buying things and expecting to be given rights for "donating" are two different things.. when asked for a breast cancer donation do you expect something in return? Do you demand a sticker?

maybe you should fo read the donations thread to see what you would receive

Quote Originally Posted by wynode View Post

Option 1 - $10 Subscription
    • Receive a 100 message PM box and never worry about missing a PM again!
    Option 2 - $20 Subscription
    • Larger PM box - Store upto 150 messages as opposed to 30 for normal users.
    • Attachment quota - Ozhonda supporters have their attachment quota double to that of Newcommers/Members.
    • Custom user title - By default you will get the title "Ozhonda Supporter" but you can change this anytime yourself by just going to your profile and updating it whenever you want and as many times as you want!
    • Double avatar size limit - Ozhonda Supporters get a 40K limit for their avatars (as opposed to 20K for other users).
    Option 3 - $30 Subscription

All the benefits of Option 2 PLUS:
    • Access to a special subscribers' forum where you can talk in person to all the moderators and other supporters.
    • Your very own Ozhonda Email address (Eg username @ ozhonda.com)
    as quoted from here http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7156

maybe you should also check this out http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31660

I'm not having a dig at you mate but if you think the forum rules are shit, or you feel like you got ripped off maybe you should see where your putting your money before you just go and assume things

And in the end dont like it, dont use it

Thats my opinion and i am entitled to it so deal with it.

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    2008 Luxury Sat Nav
    Lets get one thing straight. There is a big difference to DONATING and the other SUPPORTING. You need to look these up to make sense of that if need be.

With donating it is expected to receive nothing at all in return, especially causes such as The Breast Cancer Foundation but you contribute to saving someones life, to me thats worthwhile.

In a car forum with many "my shit don't stink" members then "supporting" should involve more then just a few poxy forum inclusions.

But i agree with one point you make and that is " maybe you should see where your putting your money before you just go and assume things". Yes, i now see it as a waste of money even though its just $30, especially considering you get flamed for passing comment.

I suppose all forums have kiddies and this one is no different.

You are getting flamed because you are passing on aggression , for something you re upset about.

All complaints about the supporter status , try pming Wynode himself. He takes your money and makes this place so ask him.

Otherwise relax.

The disclaimer will not be removed. Try harder out there and one day you will be able to sell on this forum and make back that huge $30.

$30 over 3 years is nothing.