Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    RustBox

motoequip burwood westfield

i went there today to look at some ricer stuff and i stumbled upon the audio section (which is only pioneer..)

as i have been lookin for a good setup with the right price, one of the guys came up to me and started telling me about the stuff they have.
    on the end, i asked for a package deal. (cd/mp3 deck, 4" front and 6'9" for the rear, 2 amps, 12inch sub.. all these are pioneer brand)

one of deal was the very top of the range setup which cost $2500 discounted from $3500 something

and the other deal was $2150 from $3000

what you guys think?????
    im leaning towards the 2nd deal at the moment.

im not really into the audio stuff, but i just want a good setup.
    ٩( ͡๏̯͡๏)۶ www.crxaustralia.com ಠ_ಠ

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Corolla G
    motoequipped got good prices on systems.

But shop around before buying, try to get a bargain from another store with ur current quotes.

You got money to buy it, so u dont hafta be in a hurry.

Save a couple hundred here and use it for a nice big AUSHONDA STICKER, which im making at parklea markets *looks at wyn*

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000 - AP1
    haha if u wan nefin from dere let me kno guys my mate works at d one in burwood mass buy he might give me very good discounts !

Member Array
    Car:
    DC4
    PM Fhrx (marty) on our forums and speak to him regarding component quality and prices. He's the audio guru and is guaranteed to point you in the right direction.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic ek coupe vti
    Hey bro go to Doran in Bankstown, they have a wide selection of products of pioneer stuff and others, friendly advice, and their profesionals. their pretty cheap too.

Well one thing I can tell you is this; our install prices are not overly cheap and our installs take a long time to do.

That said however, there is a good reason though why we've been booked out for weeks in advance since 1976...

Feel free to email me. Click here to see why...

hey have a look at www.caraudioaustralia.com
    alot of helpful info to be had there.
    Fhrx is a great bloke and has always helped me out on getting prices etc. and he always puts up with my anoying e mails??
    i would say not to go for the pioneer package as a better system could be had for less if you are willing to mix and match

Member Array
    Car:
    RustBox
    yeh im not really into the audio thing so i wouldnt have a clue in most of the stuff...

but i have been to a few shops already and asked around for a nice setup >

thanx for the info people!

Member Array
    Car:
    S15
    bleh, the pioneer quality i find is very very bad. For under those prices i compiled my system from second hand parts from the forums at CAA. I got myself a nice clarion head unit, focal 6.5" polykevlar splits, RF and Cadence amps, and a Boston PRo subwoofer. My advice is NOT to get 6*9's and a sub. One or the other.

Member Array
    Car:
    RustBox
    really ??? how come???

Member Array
    Car:
    94 prelude h22a
    if you went to motoquipe im downstairs in the planet vodafone shop come visit me for all your mobile hook up!!!

-elee

Member Array
    Car:
    EK VTi-R
    OT:for real.. u must know duy then, who used to work at dell there at burwood n goes n visits the vodafone n the optus stores. haha, i used to work at burwood too!, how long u been there?

mm yeh have a look around mate, have a listen to them and see what u like, also install is very important too! no point gettin good stuff but crappy install!