Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Member Array
    Car:
    shibiku taipu R
    Zco: yeah if it is already in another state besides Sydney.
    I so do wouldn't mind selling my Ek4 for a genuine CTR and not a rebuilt type...
    If anyone can enlighten us, that would be great.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Evo
    if it is privatley imported you shouldn't have too many problems with rego, if it's rego'd in say QLD, on sale,transfer the rego to your name then you could bring it down and drive it with the QLD rego til that's up for renewal then transfer it over to NSW don't cancel the rego cos then your likley to have problems. Also make sure with an imported vehicle if you buy it ALWAYS get all the paperwork and import approval certificates and/or the 0-4-5 inspection certificare that came with the car when it was imported then you shouldn't have any worries.

'99 DC2R/'88 CRX Array
    Car:
    DC2R/CRX
    ^^^^^

Bad advice!

If you do that and your rego finishes you are FUBAR. NSW is the toughest state to rego an import in and if you can't qualify it as legit then you are stuffed and will have a car with no rego.

Been there, been burnt by it.

Do your homework first.
    '99 DC2R, '90 BMW E30 318is, '88 CRX

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Evo
    then you must know how to get around it so how do you do it that's what people want to know. i would have thought if the car is privatley/personally (yellow plated) imported as they said it was, it would have yellow plated compliance and you had all the paper work with the car AS I SAID already, you should be able re-register it just like any other car.
    but yes if it's not yellow plated compliance i agree it's more complicated.

Member Array
    Car:
    ek <3
    Quote Originally Posted by EK9
    yup... found the pic too (remember it's 1 or 2 yrs old)

we're talking about the one in sydney not qld.. xD

Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    i havent seen this car myself since im a ek9 fan i wouldnt mind checkin it out aswell

I was equipped by Mugen Array
    Car:
    Lexus Soarer V8 GTLimited
    Quote Originally Posted by EK9

Copycat !! hehe

Its not all that hard to replicate an EK9. Sure it costs money but and im happy knowing my car is still an EK4 ~ even tho ive rebadged it EK9

Honda resource for enthusiasts with all the latest news from Honda, downloads, media, photo albums, technical information and lots more!

Civic Type R - well it worked for me. i thought yours was a genuine item from ur avatar.

I was equipped by Mugen Array
    Car:
    Lexus Soarer V8 GTLimited
    Ive spend just over $22k converting my EK4 to JDM Ek9..

Honda resource for enthusiasts with all the latest news from Honda, downloads, media, photo albums, technical information and lots more!