Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    Public Transport
    Ur welcome sis.... anytime

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz EVO IX
    try silicon glue. Most adhesive cannot withstand the temp of being in the sun all day.
    With silicone you can choose a matching colour and you can peel it off later if need be without damaging the interior.

i use gutter silicon cos its got alot of colours, about $6-10 in caulking gun form
    Evo IX - THE FINAL EVOLUTION

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    Quote Originally Posted by trism View Post
    dont

bobble head = fail

imagine this

youre driving along at say, 80km/h

suddenly, some thing happens, a car pulls out, or you lack attention and go towards a tree

at that speed a 150gram bobble head will have that much momentum it will have teh force of a brick

imagine a brick flying around teh cabin

not nice

but, if you wanna do it, keep trying the double sided tape

Umm, please provide the physic calculation to back up this claim.

Hint: The speed of the bobble head won't be 80KM/hr. It's travelling at 0KM/hr while the car is moving, and only in the event it's dislodged and propelled mid accident will it's mass change. Assuming it's velocity went from 0 to 40KM/hr, the mass of a 180g object will not expand 2000% (3.6KG Brick).

Member Array
    Car:
    A black one
    Quote Originally Posted by trism View Post
    dont

bobble head = fail

imagine this

youre driving along at say, 80km/h

suddenly, some thing happens, a car pulls out, or you lack attention and go towards a tree

at that speed a 150gram bobble head will have that much momentum it will have teh force of a brick

imagine a brick flying around teh cabin

not nice

but, if you wanna do it, keep trying the double sided tape
    Thats bullshit, i doubt it would have the force of a flying brick...no i know it wouldnt.
    Anyone selling a black ek1 facelift Hood (OEM)?? PM ME

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    Quote Originally Posted by Gio View Post
    Thats bullshit, i doubt it would have the force of a flying brick...no i know it wouldnt.
    Quote Originally Posted by shebangs View Post
    Umm, please provide the physic calculation to back up this claim.

Hint: The speed of the bobble head won't be 80KM/hr. It's travelling at 0KM/hr while the car is moving, and only in the event it's dislodged and propelled mid accident will it's mass change. Assuming it's velocity went from 0 to 40KM/hr, the mass of a 180g object will not expand 2000% (3.6KG Brick).
    you guys are so ****ing wrong.

obviously he was talking about when vtec kicks in, and the space and time continuum is bent and 180g objects become 3.6kg bricks and dark matter is formed. dumbass.

I think he means the FORCE that you'll feel from the bobble head will be the same as that as say a brick being dropped on your face. Relatively speaking, the bobble head will accelerate whilst you slow down and SMACK. nuff said.

Member Array
    Car:
    A piece of shit
    Metho the dash first... then stick it down.