Page 1 of 50 123411 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Soz if this is in the wrong place....

As the title says guys.... I want to know what numbers you guys are putting out with your B16A's.......

Please reply like I have below.... Cheers...

Car: '97 Vti-R Civic (g/f's car)
    Engine: B16A2 (please specify which type of B16A.... ie 1 or 2)
    Mods: K&N panel filter and cold air piping....... that is it!
    HP@ wheels: 126.2 HP - 94.1 kw
    Dyno Type: Dyno Dynamics (the type where the car is driven on.... help me out here, ie. non-chassis dyno?) :?

I know this is not a good way to judge different B16 powered cars (different dyno's, etc etc.) and only judging peak power as opposed to comparing the whole power curve an such, but just want to get a feel of what people are acheiving with their little 1600cc screamers..... as I believe the yanky dynos are full of shit!

Oh and I don't want this thread to become an engine bashing thread.... so please.... no arguing....

Peace out,
    SPEEDCORE!

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    You might want to specify WHERE you got it dynoed also.
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

DOH!! Thought I had covered all avenues... :P sorry man!

Redcliffe Dyno & Performance, just outside Brisbane.

good topic! But 94kw@wheels? :shock: damn thats alot! Dont doubt u, but u have any dyno sheets for this?

Hmmmm the yanks are getting more than this stock go figure :?

Yer I have a dyno sheet.... my mate is going to scan it for me within the week.... I'll need someone to host it for me then...

Oh yeah, the dyno was not on shootout mode either.. :?

Member Array
    Car:
    '94 Civic VTi
    94kw
    Thats about 10% less drivetrain loss then my Civic.. hmm..
    [TNT] Team No Traction - Cos No Traction Is Underrated

Two turbos, is better then one.

Member Array
    Car:
    450kwCRX-DC2R-CBR600rr
    Back when i was NA !! eheh they were the days !! ehheeh

b16a2 94 crx Fully stock engine.

2.5 cat back exhaust sytem
    pod filter (in engine bay) yes i know CAI is better.. i was lazy !
    hondata tuned

dyno dynamics 98.9kw at the wheels (on 17" wheels)
    This was around 3 years ago...

Now the engine has well hmmm lots more power !! enough to make me go 11.60 @ 129mph and much faster soon !!

PS Yank dyno's are full of shit !! there HP is different to our HP Simple !! you can't compair !!

Regards James

Member Array
    Car:
    supercharge dc2r,crx dels
    f.......talking about tunning to the max u have tune my itr and crx to the highest level now left me with a repair bill easy over 25k and u walk away like nothing has happened my itr being lying there over a year can u fckn please stop tunning other cars to the max and start to have a bit of response able on my cars i have gave you over 30k and wat do i get mr james .......you making justin feel like a dck h........putting him in the middle........mate your not a kid please mate

Member Array
    Car:
    93 B16A DA9 Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by vanxpress View Post
    f.......talking about tunning to the max u have tune my itr and crx to the highest level now left me with a repair bill easy over 25k and u walk away like nothing has happened my itr being lying there over a year can u fckn please stop tunning other cars to the max and start to have a bit of response able on my cars i have gave you over 30k and wat do i get mr james .......you making justin feel like a dck h........putting him in the middle........mate your not a kid please mate
    huh?
    thats a bloody long sentence dude... i ran out of breath!

Member Array
    Car:
    fck it quik for u to collect money but it taken over a year just to fix your mistake havent u got insurance just put in a claim mate do u need me to use my phone to call for u.

Member Array
    Car:
    99 EKC7
    Quote Originally Posted by vanxpress View Post
    and where did this come from
    sounds like we'll be hearing about this abit more..
    take a breath, break it up a bit and explaine a bit more
    (not to be rude)

Member Array
    Car:
    mate not being a rude c...nt ... every time i c that james blk crx talking about fine and max tune he makes me sick that i regreat buying a honda...........sory ozhonda members for saying this but i gota say it out .....just like u respect me than i will respect u ,all the same as wat goes around will come around............ this was about three years ago i bought my itr dc2 it only had 30000km so i decide to turn it mean machine been looking around and asking people of ideas wat to do with this babe is still a virgin ....car from a to z never been touch before..so i decide i order a blower something difference so i order a jackson racing super charge kit cost me around 5 to 6000k and asking people around who can do this job couple of mate recomended here to there etc...a friend ask me wat ecu u gona use i didnt have any fckn idea ..escuse me for my langauge.....he told me hondatta has got a very good name for after market ecu especaily for jr supercharge..so he told to ring james blk crx 480kw atw..so i gave dr james a call and he book a meeting to see him the next day in nunawading i rock up with my blower he look at the car and said u cant get any stock than this so he start to take all hiss dr honda technics and threw it at me u sould do this do that it was very confusion so wat i told him write me out a quote now and i will give a straight answer yes or no ..hi quote was tien super street coil over ,head port polish toda c cams vavles spring .retainers etc...honda s200 ecu the top end all almost fully done but he didnt touch the bottom end at all .toda fly wheel exedy cussion button clutch,exhaust system throttle body i supplied.he made the in cold intake an fitted the blower ...? WATTS the quote 19500k i had and 20mins think i didnt want to shiiiit talker wasting people time so i told him done and said to him u b mangaging my car told him i got no ideas wat coming on and off so i leave it all to him.......made arangement for james to pik up the itr next day gave him a 10000k deposit for the job he promise me the job will take max 4 weeks ...a waited and waited from march to january felt like i never had this itr result was blower was no good belt keeps on snapping suppercharge pulley is not lining with other pulleys ..all that time i waited he said to me go turbo he was going talk me into buying his blk crx turbo kit quote me some thing like12 to 14000k ...but the boys at the work shop said they dont want to give up with the blower ..i brought i scharge pulley to racing project and spoke to nelson told him how i need the pulley to b so he made me up one with the cnc machine and only charge me 120 dollars and deliver to me next day...so shitt was put together car was running good got 171kw atw driving it about a month i decide to go for new full exaust system got rid of the 5 zigen system and use modproject system cost me 3 k but was woth it 11kw different dr james was trying to do his fine technics tunes and somehow was to excited and drop his laptop and broke it ...than itr that he was in the middle of his tunning operation sounded like lawn mower i cant beleive that he told me that cool to drive it so took his word drive it fo a couple of days fck me dead man where i go any one that driving behind me or parked behind would copp all this yukki black fuel all over vechile i can hear bloke screaming out there fix your fckn box mate...was shatted rang dr james he said he come pass my place in richmond in two days and need to street tune it as well..took his word for left the car in the garage for two days waiting for dr james .the morning start of the vechile u copp thick white smoke and car does not idle at all to drive the thing u got to keep your feet on the idle.wen came got the car from my garage about 6pm he told me it a 1 to2 day job i was cool with that he drove off with the car i hear him calling bak there no fuel in the car so the car konked out 500m away from my place i remember there was atleast one line left on the fuel metre so had to listen to dr got a jerry can for nothing to fill it up so i drove the car to 7 eleven for him to fill up and left him with the car it was pooring rain 20min he rining again the car got a flat battery so i drive sti to cnr swan st and church st to jump start him the idiot keep on jump stating over and over again he gave up left me with the car he told me it will b a 5min fix wen it gets bak to the garage so i had to call a tow truck out of my expence 180bucks going local .a week later i towed the vechile to nunawading where the work shop is they couldnt start the vechile so the boys had to pull the head off to c wat the go.....8 bent valves suprise so the the boy was talking me into let do the bottom end i agree with it i gave the boys 10000k to order in jun conrods toda piston etc...to turn it to bullett proff engine wen we pulled the engine engine apart the crank and block was gone bearing were spun off it position crank had bad marks on it told dr james by the looks of him it wear and tear...he put the owner of the work in the middle wen justins got nothing to do with it.so james has contracted the job to a workshop and by the looks of things he wants blame it else where.......2nd vechiles crx b16a turbo charge gt 30 turbo xternal waste gate engine been fully built burger with the lotwas running in the motor easy start after my fckn senior dr james put a u100 hondatta ecu and decides to keep my orginal ecu and do his fine max tune again the poor thing over heated and dr would let the engine cool down again and keeping on tunning fck this time oil start s to spit all out of the sump gaskets oil will fill up my catch can ...wen my friend pulled the head apart all the sleeves was cracked of over heating....wat do i say now took dr james to check it out cant beleive he said this the engine wasnt built strong enought..so he lashed off for a proffessional person like dr james the pioneer of hondatta ecu one of the world leading brand for honda aftermarket ecu i dont know watt to say people...seems like hit and run ...........sorry every one it a long story but to say it .....some how and plus it been nearly 3 years the engine still at the work shop and with the crx is been work by another work shop sould be done in two weeks with a proper set up quad TB turbo charge EXTURNAL WASTE GAUGE B16B THANK FOR YOUR ATTENTION ....REGARDS VAN....