Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 39464748495051 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    Quote Originally Posted by dougie_504 View Post
    My mate made 100.7kw with port work, Skunk 2 springs, retainers, valves, cam gears, Crower cam shaft, CAI, Fujitsubo headers and legalis cat-back (untuned).
    Has your mate got a tune yet? To get that result after having all that work done is terrible!
    FOR SALE: Injector seal kits || Dayco B16A timing belt

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Quote Originally Posted by GSi_PSi View Post
    wtf a b18C7 making only 84.9kw +CAI+ECU.. ...
    anyways can ppl post up their actual dyno graphs> or at least give us their tq numbers....b16a how shown good kw but curious to know the torque numbers
    As I stated it's on shit headers and exhaust, running like a real dog so that he could get engineering cert. Will pull much better when it's finished but he just got huge hail damage which he might tend to first.

Here's my dyno graph:

Video (the liquid coming out of my exhaust is just condensation - I only drive it once a week)
    http://s446.photobucket.com/albums/q...t=MVI_1788.flv

Quote Originally Posted by kraiye View Post
    Has your mate got a tune yet? To get that result after having all that work done is terrible!
    I already stated that it was not tuned in the very post of mine that you quoted. Also his compression is about 5% off optimal and he needs to demolish his rev-limiter. Further, like I said previously, the dyno is a 'low reading dyno' according to the mechanic and should probably be rated 10kw higher +/-.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    civic vtir
    My b16a2 in my ek4 made 113kw. Mods: -Type r intake manifold and throttle body, injin intake, HKS 4-1 header( headers were completly squashed), 2 1/4 catback, no cat. Head: Double valve springs, titanium retainers, and toda spec C's and adjustable cam gears. S300 ecu
    Car was a monster but unfortunently only lasted one week as rubber from engine mount went directly into the timing belt and put the car out of timing . So therefore i bent 9valves in total. Now however i have gon b20

Quote Originally Posted by KLR-16A View Post
    My b16a2 in my ek4 made 113kw. Mods: -Type r intake manifold and throttle body, injin intake, HKS 4-1 header( headers were completly squashed), 2 1/4 catback, no cat. Head: Double valve springs, titanium retainers, and toda spec C's and adjustable cam gears. S300 ecu
    Car was a monster but unfortunently only lasted one week as rubber from engine mount went directly into the timing belt and put the car out of timing . So therefore i bent 9valves in total. Now however i have gon b20
    113kw is impressive.

Where did you have it dynoed? Have you got a copy of the dyno sheet? Wouldn't mind seeing the curve.

Did you have any other work done to the motor while installing the cams? (ie port, valve job, increase compression etc)

Member Array
    Car:
    90 EF8 siR
    This is a video of my ef8, it's pretty much stock apart from a k&n pod filter and an apexi vafc2, i'm not really into that much power, rather handling, and good choice of suspension conponents and tyres, to me that's more important than showing someone else I have more powerful car that them

Sorry about the pic

Bump.

Where do you guys recommend going to get a dyno run. I just got a em1 and I want to have a dyno run to see what it makes before I start buying parts. Atm it only got a Injen Cai.

Located in south west syd. And how much does it usually cost. Sorry for the noob questions.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED-209
    back from the dead.... but no Dyno results, not happy jspec89, start a new thread k3nt
    くまくま━━━━━━ヽ( ・(ェ)・ )ノ━━━━━━ !!

Lol, didn't want to start a new thread. Thought I could ask here and post up dyno sheet later.owells.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED-209
    post in Noob or what/where to buy threads
    くまくま━━━━━━ヽ( ・(ェ)・ )ノ━━━━━━ !!

b16a2 ek4 injen cut to a short ram 2 1/4 xforce 4-2-1 headers 200 cell high flow cat 2 1/4 xforce twinloop catback dynoed at byp making 101.6kw )

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Didn't think you could get XForce headers in 2.25".

2" or 60mm or 63mm I believe?

Good numbers though. Compression?

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    Quote Originally Posted by dougie_504 View Post
    Didn't think you could get XForce headers in 2.25".

2" or 60mm or 63mm I believe?

Good numbers though. Compression?
    need your dyno graph bor
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre