Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: cl9 ECU flash!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CL9 - FN2 - S2K

cl9 ECU flash!

Anyone know if the Jtune ECU flash is already available? or if there is other products out there?

Member Array
    Car:
    05 Euro M Red 6
    Search . Ive had mine for a year, theres heaps on it.
    I went to the modded XR5 Turbo with Mods - the dark side.....BOOOOST!

Member Array
    Car:
    2005 Accord Euro Lux 6MT
    Yeah, there's a bit of info out there, as Suntzu said. I think he would also agree that it is money worth spent, I'm happy with mine.
    Whiteline RSB, Cusco Tower Brace, Tein SS, Ingalls CK, Maven Shift Knob, Comptech Short Shifter, Euro R Grill, FN2 Type R Rims, Jtune ECU Reflash, Jtune Intake, Pending Evolution IX

Member Array
    Car:
    05 Euro M Red 6
    i didnt know you had the mild flash Envsss. How are you finding it? Ive had mine nearly a year and itsreally come alive with I/H/Cat and most especially RBC IM.

How do you find the performance and 5000rpm vtec?

My cars a LOT quicker than it was. have you done a dyno? Be great to compare on same dyno.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CL9 - FN2 - S2K
    Quote Originally Posted by ENVSSS View Post
    Yeah, there's a bit of info out there, as Suntzu said. I think he would also agree that it is money worth spent, I'm happy with mine.
    Sounds good! Ever had any other components in the car become faulty? such as A/C etc or it has been reliable from day one?

Member Array
    Car:
    2005 Accord Euro Lux 6MT
    Nope. Everything is perfect (touch wood). I've had mine about 6-7 months, vtec at 5000 is much smoother, car pulls much nicer at 6000 all the way to 7400 now. I haven't done any dyno's on my car but it is definitely a noticeable improvement.

Would be nice to feel the difference with the mild flash and RBC. Would you reccomend it? I was contemplating the mod but wasn't sure if it just wasn't going to be a waste of time and money.
    Whiteline RSB, Cusco Tower Brace, Tein SS, Ingalls CK, Maven Shift Knob, Comptech Short Shifter, Euro R Grill, FN2 Type R Rims, Jtune ECU Reflash, Jtune Intake, Pending Evolution IX

Member Array
    Car:
    05 Euro M Red 6
    The RBC works. Theres no doubt. It only has an effect at 5000-7400rpm when the vtec engages as thats when the extra air is needed.

Im going to dyno soon, id be surprised if i didnt make an extra 8kwatw with the RBC over my last dyno. ( 118kw mainline)

Also a 300 cell cat makes a good difference with the Jtune.

Im getting awesome fuel efficiency now also!

Member Array
    Car:
    2005 Accord Euro Lux 6MT
    Quote Originally Posted by Suntzu View Post
    The RBC works. Theres no doubt. It only has an effect at 5000-7400rpm when the vtec engages as thats when the extra air is needed.

Im going to dyno soon, id be surprised if i didnt make an extra 8kwatw with the RBC over my last dyno. ( 118kw mainline)

Also a 300 cell cat makes a good difference with the Jtune.

Im getting awesome fuel efficiency now also!

Nice! Very interested in your result. I'm currently running stock headers and exhaust though (waiting for Jtune) I would buy decent exhaust and headers but its the 2nd reflash that is gonna make it though.

Is the RBC mod easy enough? I might just need some small custom piping for the intake.

Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9 Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by ENVSSS View Post
    Nice! Very interested in your result. I'm currently running stock headers and exhaust though (waiting for Jtune) I would buy decent exhaust and headers but its the 2nd reflash that is gonna make it though.

Is the RBC mod easy enough? I might just need some small custom piping for the intake.
    Yeh it is pretty easy, make sure you drain a bit of the coolant first otherwise you'd have coolant in your engine bay.

As when removing the stock intake manifold the coolant level would leak out.

You'll also need custom piping for the intake cause the RBC sits in a higher position compared to the RBB.
    vTeK 4-Life!
    FOR SALE: CL9

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord CL9
    Hondata or Jtune?

which one is better?
    Accord Basic

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    Quote Originally Posted by Accord Basic View Post
    Hondata or Jtune?

which one is better?
    Jtune is Hondata.....
    Honda Accord Euro CU2 / Lexus IS-F

Member Array
    Car:
    08 Euro Lux 6MT
    Where can i get it flashed lol, do i HAVE to get mods (exhaust, headers) before I get he flash so they can tune it?
    08 Blk/Blk Accord Euro Luxury CL9 6MT / Full Silver Panel Trim / Full Modulo Kit / Sports Grill.

For Sale: Accord Euro CL9 03-05 Front Euro-R Badge