Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    BLZ-ARW001

civic coupe kill stories..

hey guys..
    was bored and just took a mate home then behind me there was one of those alfa romeo 156's.. kinda new shape four door luxury/sports cars... pretty gayed up.. the driver was bout his late 20's / early 30's.. the dumb ass comes right up my ass (dis is during the day) and like tailgates me.. so i give it a little and head towards home.. do a u-turn and the dick goes wide and overtakes me.. and burns off.. thinking he was the shit, so i decided to go on and give him a little taste of the vtec.. and did... hahah... old fool..

not really a kill story but it was funny... but anymore em1 stories pls post here...hehehe...
    Last edited by J-MuN; 11-10-2004 at 05:06 PM.
    arrowz
    blz-arw001

OTO-KREW

my mates got a stock gli hatch, chopped my other mates done up wrx, I dont know how lol
    just one of those days

hmz
    i dont think so
    gli has half of the rex power and seems to beat it..weird

Member Array
    Car:
    BLZ-ARW019
    must have missed 2nd, and accidently slotted it into 4th....
    Or the WRX didn't know he was having a drag....
    blz-arw019

Member Array
    Car:
    BLZ-ARW001
    ...or the rexie driver was an absolute NOOB
    arrowz
    blz-arw001

OTO-KREW

Member Array
    Car:
    del sol
    this one time at a OH cruise this white EM1 pulled up next to me... spoon exhuast, d2 sussy ... so i gave him a lil bit... well my first gear and most of 2nd =D.. i dunno who it was.. you remmeber julez? :P

jk mate
    Quote Originally Posted by z3lda
    ey, was drivin a honda city before...
    felt like the biggest poofter in the world..LOL

i killed a dog with my coupe

man wtf!?

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5S but not for long...
    a Gli could never beat a rex... my mum could drive the rex... and it'd beeat the Gli... i could tie my cat to the accelator, leave it first gear, and it'd beat a Gli...

are u sure it was a rex? the fact that it sez WRX doesnt really make it a rex... : ) just like my decepticons sticker doesnt make my car transform into a meanass mutha of a robot

Quote Originally Posted by **Ghost**
    ...the fact that it sez WRX doesnt really make it a rex... : ) just like my decepticons sticker doesnt make my car transform into a meanass mutha of a robot...

LOL!

Member Array
    Car:
    2002 s15 spec r
    yeh its pretty damn hard to beat a rex wit a gli, unless rex misses two gears, or he is not racing or it is a rx, but its pretty funny if it did....lol

i came across a green holden astra ting. it looked like it was auto salon material. it was rebadged opel and stuff. huge chrome rims and lowered like hell. had this guages sticking out of its bonnet. looked quite fierce. he came up to me on princes highway and blow a bit. me not knowing much about turbo cars thot he had something. and his guages scared me a bit. so i just crept away. at the next light he did the same thing again. but this time i noticed something...all his guages were not working. they didnt move when he blipped his throttle...assuming some of the guages were for boost, oil and water pressure, it didnt make sense that the were all at the zero position.

SO I VTECED HIM...saw him slowly filter away after that