Newcomer Array
    Car:
    HONDA ACCORD 95

Smile changing suspension on accord 95

hii guys i like to change my suspension on my accord, but im still dont knoe which 1to get..bcoz i have a wife dat pregnant and 3yrs old daughter..do u guys noe which is the suitable suspension for my accord
    Thank u

Member Array
    Car:
    cb3 Accord
    Do a search. This has been talked about alot on these forums.

When you say change your suspension what do you want? Do you want it lower, better than stock, what?

A good setup could be eibach pro-kits + koni reds. A bit lower, but not too stiff plus good shocks.

Member Array
    Car:
    95 Accord CD5
    depends on how much u are willing to spend as well. i've heard of people that are happy with KYG shocks + King springs combo, which is a budget way of doing it. Are you wanting to do coilovers? They can be quite pricey, but it depends which brand u want and what type (adjustable or not).

but quite frankly, if there's nothing wrong with your shockies now, then jus get it lowered and keep the shockies for now as that's what i've done to my accord. i've had it for 4yrs now lowered on Kings with only 1 shocky that i had to get reconditioned. The shocks of the 95 Accords are very good and durable, IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1FULSIKBOY2C23Q2NT2SXI4U
    only be putting the goood shizzle in dis dizzle, for grizzle mizzle!

also depends on how low u want your car. for my 94 accord i for the combination of KYB shocks and king spirings sitting on 18s..very happy with it... but was thinking of getting D2 coilovers so i can lower it abit more.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    Skunk2's are good for these.

I had ridden in one that had Skunk2's put in, wasn't to hard and not to soft.

But my question is what is your budget?
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 / KB1
    Quote Originally Posted by SHOGUNOVDDRK View Post
    Skunk2's are good for these.

I had ridden in one that had Skunk2's put in, wasn't to hard and not to soft.

But my question is what is your budget?
    If your referning to my ride, its actually skunk2 shocks with Neuspeed springs. All up cost me around $800 ($500 shocks & $300 springs) but thats during the strong USD.

Randa, you didnt mention how low you want to go. As a general thumb of rule the lower you go the harsher the ride will be. Tyre profile will also effect ride quality.
    Own a Honda Legend? Visit www.acuralegend.org

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    hahahahaa i was wondering when you'd chime in

Yes i was referring to yours
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    HONDA ACCORD 95
    sorrie guys a bit late reply....im planing to keep my stock rims 1st....and i want to lowered around 2inch and my budget is around $400-$500..and just wondering where is the best place to do it??

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 / KB1
    for that amount of price you best bet is to just change the springs. I'm using neuspeed sport springs which is 1.75" front and 1.5" rear and i'm on 15"rims. I'm sure it has settle now and it sit a bit lower. I wouldnt going anything lower than 2" with a stock suspension.
    If your interested i can pm you where i purchase mine.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    HONDA ACCORD 95
    ohh yeh where did u gt the springs from??wt about k-mac or pedders??is dat really gud

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 / KB1
    i'll send you a pm of the place i bought my springs. as for k-mac and pedders i'm not sure about them. only thing that i can say for k-mac is that you can ask them to design custom heights and spring rate.