Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    S2000/EK4/EJ8
    omg........is this the END of the NSX..........

this is nothing like the NSX series .........

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord euro 06' black.
    The problem is the American market generates alot of money for Honda and therefore dictates design directions, the result unfortunately is the McNSX. American's aren't bright, just look at the market dominating massive pickup trucks they all drive around in.. the subtle nature of design philosophy is lost on them.. just give them more of everything and they are happy, more power, more weight, more features... more more more.. doesn't always equal more.

you can even see the difference between the acura badged snaps and the Honda ones.. Honda Japan have tried to tidy the thing up a bit at least..
    Last edited by vte18c; 28-11-2008 at 03:23 PM.

Well I think honda japan are doing well, look at new accord euro, lagend, FD2R ect, all good cars with honda tradition, I hope they make something that's gonna be in class of M3, RS4 ect and some sports coupe as replacement for S2K

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    Dayum!

Member Array
    Car:
    95 Accord VTi
    Putting the engine at the front is just like putting the engine of the 911 turbo in the front and calling it the new 911. It just doesnt make any sense at all.

And the white one in those pictures looks miles better than the silver one. If Honda is really going on with this then PLEASE make the white one!! The silver one doesnt even deserve to wear the H badge, whats more the NSX badge.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '94 NSX
    wish it was coming to AUS

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '94 NSX
    well actually, i dont wish the silver model or the white model comes to australia, cause they are both abominations to the NSX badge. the NSX is low wide and sleek not this silly thing. STICK WITH THE OLD DESGIN

Finally it arrives. It definately looks the goods. There seems to be alot of hate and scepticism towards but i guess that comes with everything new. When the dc5 first came out, everyone was quick to bag the vehicle weight and k20 motor. Now you find k20 and k24 engines in all sorts of street hondas.

Honda has always been at the forefront of innovation. Even if it's sold for $500k, what do you expect for quality? Honda is bringing formula 1 tech to the road. Do you expect to drive floor mounted shifters forever or move on to paddle shifters where the gear changes are faster and more precise (no chance of crunching gears). You've also got the SH-AWD and fly-by wire(?)

NSX is no longer a poor man's supercar, it's THE supercar

Banned Array
    At Your Local Shopping center picking up 15 year olds!
    Car:
    DC5-S
    I have to admitt for the money your paying you are getting alot! This is in comparrison to the price of a new NSX when the latest face lift model came out. This is in regards to power & technology.

I dont really like the look of the rear end but everything else looks fantastic.

However, I am with the train of thought that it should not be called the NSX like alot of other people on this forum. The new NSX should be based on the same concepts of the previous generations, sticking to mid mounted engine technology & handling.

Why couldnt they build one with a v10 thats rear mounted like the Gallardo?

Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9 Euro
    looks like a camaro.

one of the images looked like an S15.
    vTeK 4-Life!
    FOR SALE: CL9

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord euro 06' black.
    ''It's 6 lanes and 2 lanes wide, its 65 tonnes of American pride...

canyanarooo wooo... ohhhh Canyanaro!''

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EG4 GLi
    original NSX was a poor man's ferrari.
    Looking at the Ferrari California I can see a similar trend with the new NSX.